Shop is totally screwed up again. Sick of it.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2019

I see there is free updates available on my account. Sync all. Authorizer opens but nothing downloads.
I see there's new devices in the shop. Blamsoft, Enlightenspeed. Click on them to go to the product page and get redirected back to the start page.
etc etc...
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Zac

20 Nov 2019

MrFigg wrote:
20 Nov 2019
I see there is free updates available on my account. Sync all. Authorizer opens but nothing downloads.
I see there's new devices in the shop. Blamsoft, Enlightenspeed. Click on them to go to the product page and get redirected back to the start page.
etc etc...
It amazes me how unprofessional they are with the shop.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2019

Zac wrote:
20 Nov 2019
MrFigg wrote:
20 Nov 2019
etc etc...
It amazes me how unprofessional they are with the shop.
It's what I've come to expect.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2019

Manually adding them to your cart, check-out and download works

Edit: I stand corrected, doesn't work for all of them
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2019

diminished wrote:
20 Nov 2019
Manually adding them to your cart, check-out and download works
Not for me. I manually add them as it show I've got them but when I try to download them Authorizer tells me that the requested version is not available on my account.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2019

Well I just downloaded EnlightenSpeed NoteFilter Update. Looks fine in Authorizer. Doesn't show up in Reason.
Guessing I'm going to have to push that stupid Sync All button and download all sorts of crap.
Clicking some of the stuff in the shop is resulting in 404 Errors too.
What the F.
I have never had a problem with any online music purchase other than Propellerheads or whatever it's called now.
Sick of it. Really sick of it. So sick of it that I'm banging the keys on my computer keyboard hard as I type this. Bang bang bang!!!!!

Edit: Yeah...Sync All fixed it but now I have to go through everything again and delete the stuff I don't want. Seriously...
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

reddust

21 Nov 2019

This kind of stuff seems to be currently a trend for many companies. As a software developer myself I wonder how much of it has to do with code getting more and more complicated and giving place for more bugs and how much is just the company not caring at all about customer experience

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2019

reddust wrote:
21 Nov 2019
This kind of stuff seems to be currently a trend for many companies. As a software developer myself I wonder how much of it has to do with code getting more and more complicated and giving place for more bugs and how much is just the company not caring at all about customer experience
Well, if you think about it, the shop hasn’t changed that much since the inception of REs. Same Authorizer etc. so why haven’t they got it right.
Also...and I’m going to say it again, I hate that stupid Sync All button. We need to be able to select what gets installed. Oh yes we do.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

reddust

21 Nov 2019

MrFigg wrote:
21 Nov 2019
Well, if you think about it, the shop hasn’t changed that much since the inception of REs. Same Authorizer etc. so why haven’t they got it right.
Also...and I’m going to say it again, I hate that stupid Sync All button. We need to be able to select what gets installed. Oh yes we do.
Totally agree, it was more a dev thought than a try to excuse Reason Studios... I can understand when a feature takes longer to be implemented if it's not all the way up in their roadmap but bugs like this concerning customer purchases should always have a high priority.

I hope they solve this problems with the shop in an near future update and don't start doing like apple and announcing new customized emojis as the next big thing and bugs being more present every day

• Information