Channel EQ & Dynamics copy/paste settings

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
manem78

20 Oct 2019

Hi,

I intend to rewrite old projects done with rewire to a new rack plugin model. In the new version (11) there are Channel EQ and Channel Dynamic devices mainly intended for compatibility with the SSL mixer channel EQ and dynamics. But, they are lacking Copy/Paste channel settings options so it's pretty annoying and slow to manually copy one by one parameter from SSL to those new devices. I think it would be nice (and much faster) to implement those options. And, the Channel EQ is also missing the Spectrum EQ Window which, in my case, really helps in editing EQ.

MannequinRaces

20 Oct 2019

Not ideal but you could save the settings in a combinator and then just copy / paste out of the combinator wherever you would need to put the devices. For the spectrum EQ it will be attached to a mix channel or audio channel which already has an option right on it to view the Spectrum EQ. Of course the changes made in there will change the channel strip EQ on the SSL but at least you can see the EQ curve for the channel and as you make changes to the channel EQ device it will update (meaning you don't have to use the SSL EQ).

• Information