Velocity color doesn't correspond with muted note

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
scratchnsnifff

18 Oct 2019

Maxsu wrote:
17 Oct 2019
scratchnsnifff wrote:
17 Oct 2019

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you have the best picture on this forum. :puf_smile: :puf_smile: :puf_smile: :puf_smile: :puf_smile: :puf_smile: :puf_smile: :puf_smile: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I love Cats and the Universe so it couldn´t fit better :cool: (all rights to the owner of this)

Thinking about to take this Avatar Picture for my daily really real serious business contacts to keep it fun, they should all know that you can not take me seriously...... arr wait a minute

Lol I too am a cat addict. I have 4, and enough cat shirts to go two weeks XD

My girlfriend got me a galaxy shirt with a cat holding a taco and pizza

But my other favorite is the cat shirt with the cat surfing on a piece of pizza XD
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

Maxsu

18 Oct 2019

scratchnsnifff wrote:
18 Oct 2019
Maxsu wrote:
17 Oct 2019

I love Cats and the Universe so it couldn´t fit better :cool: (all rights to the owner of this)

Thinking about to take this Avatar Picture for my daily really real serious business contacts to keep it fun, they should all know that you can not take me seriously...... arr wait a minute

Lol I too am a cat addict. I have 4, and enough cat shirts to go two weeks XD

My girlfriend got me a galaxy shirt with a cat holding a taco and pizza

But my other favorite is the cat shirt with the cat surfing on a piece of pizza XD
haha, maybe you should search for "cats on synths in space" there are plenty of very cool pics on the web even a Instagram site with only that is very big ;)

reggie1979

18 Oct 2019

WillyOD wrote:
17 Oct 2019
"Thanks for the feedback! This looks like an oversight from our side.
I'll forward your comments to our Reason Product Team."
Yeah, that is the........ticket :lol:

Um, if that is indeed what they said that is cool because it's annoying.

• Information