Thoughts on 11 (but not the rack) so far?

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 5912
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 05 Nov 2019

reddust wrote:
05 Nov 2019
I just got an Email from Plugin Boutique about Reason offers and decided to check if there is a reduction price already on the upgrade version. Unfortunately there isn't, but then I checked the prices directly on Reason Studios website and I came into a question that I guess is simple to answer:

There aren't any new devices included in the regular update, are there? I mean, if you don't buy the suite you don't get any device you don't already own if you have Reason 10, right?
Going from Reason 10 to Reason 11 (regular or Suite) gets you several new devices: Quartet Chorus Ensemble, Sweeper Modulation Effect, and the main mixer's Master Bus Compressor, Channel Dynamics, and Channel EQ as separate devices.
Last edited by EnochLight on 05 Nov 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Win 10 | Reason 11 |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live | Roland System 8 and System 1 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 6295
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 05 Nov 2019

reddust wrote:
05 Nov 2019
I just got an Email from Plugin Boutique about Reason offers and decided to check if there is a reduction price already on the upgrade version. Unfortunately there isn't, but then I checked the prices directly on Reason Studios website and I came into a question that I guess is simple to answer:

There aren't any new devices included in the regular update, are there? I mean, if you don't buy the suite you don't get any device you don't already own if you have Reason 10, right?
Wrong. There is a new modulation and a new chorus effect. And on top you get the SSL as rack devices.
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
reddust
Posts: 499
Joined: 07 May 2018

Post 06 Nov 2019

EnochLight wrote:
05 Nov 2019
Going from Reason 10 to Reason 11 (regular or Suite) gets you several new devices: Quartet Chorus Ensemble, Sweeper Modulation Effect, and the main mixer's Master Bus Compressor, Channel Dynamics, and Channel EQ as separate devices.
Loque wrote:
05 Nov 2019
Wrong. There is a new modulation and a new chorus effect. And on top you get the SSL as rack devices.
Cool, so what we don't get is no new instruments like we got Europa and Grain with Reason 10 but rather effects and the SSL as rack devices. Fair enough, unfortunately nothing I can really take much profit from but if they do some good sale on Black Friday I might be updating to R11

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 4 guests