Missing searchbox in Reason shop

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Molotovbeatz

02 Oct 2019

Hi there,

Do you guys have any other methods searching for plugins in Reason shop based on keywords? I seem not to find the search box option in the official website.

It boggles my mind how can you not have any search box especially in the shop. Or are they expecting us to go through the pages one by one until we find what we want?

Why did they remove the search box from the old website layout? :thumbdown:

Loque

02 Oct 2019

:shock:
searchrs.jpg
searchrs.jpg (68.54 KiB) Viewed 481 times
Reason12, Win10

Molotovbeatz

02 Oct 2019

Sorry, my bad. Little bastard hidding there lol. Please close this topic or delete it. I need to wake up.

miscend

03 Oct 2019

Its not as easy to find anymore on the new theme.It would be easier to find, if it had a magnifying glass icon next to it.

dusan.cani

03 Oct 2019

Molotovbeatz wrote:
02 Oct 2019
Sorry, my bad. Little bastard hidding there lol. Please close this topic or delete it. I need to wake up.
It's not your fault. They changed some elements since the new version fo the web. Some things are difficult to find, like the search, or try button...I was struggling with this too.

Jmax

03 Oct 2019

dusan.cani wrote:
03 Oct 2019
Molotovbeatz wrote:
02 Oct 2019
It's not your fault. They changed some elements since the new version fo the web. Some things are difficult to find, like the search, or try button...I was struggling with this too.
Yeah they made the try button difficult to find, so you don't actually try it, and buy it instead. Thanks Props!

miscend

03 Oct 2019

Jmax wrote:
03 Oct 2019
dusan.cani wrote:
03 Oct 2019

Yeah they made the try button difficult to find, so you don't actually try it, and buy it instead. Thanks Props!
They would never make the buy button difficult to see. These changes seem deliberate. Possibly the data showed more people were trying rather than actually buying anything. And I believe the search field on any website can hammer the servers when abused.

• Information