R11 seems rock solid to me

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
jlgrimes

03 Oct 2019

SoundObjects wrote:
03 Oct 2019
Those who have problems - are you running on pc or mac platforms and what is your audio interface ?
Could be interesting to see if there is a pattern to these problems.
I forgot that early in the morning (must have been sleepy) when I installed Suite on the Mac, I ran into problems installing it. Certain VSTs were causing Reason to crash upon scanning and not starting. I think the culprit was a free plugin (Independence), that I had to remove. After a few more scans, it finally came up and seems to be running fine now. That is the buggiest install I remember.

I also installed it on my Windows 10 box and didn't have any issues. I have been just using the Rack VST on Windows and haven't had no issues.

bolandross

26 Oct 2019

chimp_spanner wrote:
03 Oct 2019
AFAIK you never needed to do low resolution. It was just a matter of setting the colour profile of your Retina display to RGB, instead of Colour LCD. That's fixed in 11.
When scrolling through a busy Reason Rack, activating the "low resolution mode" always resulted in a much greater performance boost than just choosing said color profile.

Unfortunately, I am still experiencing this problem on my Retina MacBook running the Reason 11 Trial (having tried Mojave and now the not officially supported yet macOS Catalina).

Personally, I have decided to not buy another Reason Upgrade until this issue is fixed.

Oquasec

26 Oct 2019

One project file for rewire is interesting.Not much else to say.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

kitekrazy

26 Oct 2019

gullum wrote:
02 Oct 2019
they sent me a logging version but all day I have not been able to get it to frezz :(
If you run Reason in its proprietary state it will never freeze.

gullum

26 Oct 2019

kitekrazy wrote:
26 Oct 2019
gullum wrote:
02 Oct 2019
they sent me a logging version but all day I have not been able to get it to frezz :(
If you run Reason in its proprietary state it will never freeze.
the 11.0.1 fixed the problem

• Information