Has anyone received a response from the Support Team?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Loque

07 Oct 2019

miscend wrote:
06 Oct 2019
High interest = high sales
Maybe...or many questions and problems...
Reason12, Win10

diminished
Competition Winner

07 Oct 2019

Loque wrote:
07 Oct 2019
miscend wrote:
06 Oct 2019
High interest = high sales
Maybe...or many questions and problems...
Or understaffed..
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

zeropointascap

07 Oct 2019

I have 2 stand alone reason 8.35 so I can run one in my studio and one in the field simultaniously and Reason tells me one user can't have 2 licesnses of reason as their website would only update one and not both
Reason's response >> below
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There’s no real need for this, as the Reason licence agreement allows for you to install Reason on as many computers as you’d like, as many times as you’d like, as long as you’re the only person using the software and as long as you’re only using the software on one computer at a time. Indeed, the only reason that you’d need two licences is in order to enable you to use two instances of Reason on two different computers at the same time, and I’m afraid that - for better or worse - this simply isn’t a scenario that we had in mind when we designed our system of registration and authorisation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 2 ignition keys one for each as well
Has anyone run into this?
Thank you in advance!!

• Information