Ignition Key with R11

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Maxsu

27 Sep 2019

Hello guys,

I cannot license my Ignition Key with the Reason 11 License. Can anybody help here? Please :ignition:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

27 Sep 2019

You have done these stages? Plug in ignition key.
1.Account. 2.My products. 3. Authorize. You should then see the stuff you can authorize, pc and ignition key and Balance if you've got it.

Did you buy Reason 11 from Propellerheads or another seller? If the latter then you may need to register the serial number first (Register New Product...top right of the page)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

AHmedia

27 Sep 2019

Didn't they just discontinue the Ignition Key? I know for sure that you can't buy it anymore from the web shop. At least on my account it says "not available for this account".

Maxsu

27 Sep 2019

Thank you very much :cool:

It worked! No Idea why I didn´t try this :D

MrFigg
Competition Winner

27 Sep 2019

Maxsu wrote:
27 Sep 2019
Thank you very much :cool:

It worked! No Idea why I didn´t try this :D
No problem :). Glad it worked :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

ArcoZ

27 Sep 2019

I had no problems with authorizing to Ignition Key. Works perfectly.
You have to be aware that authorizer.exe must be run to do it (as far as I recall).

Maxsu

28 Sep 2019

Hoping my Ignition Key will last the hole life because Reason Studios stopped the production. I am a heavy traveler and for me i is essential also I have a Home-Studio, Laptop and a BIg Studio somewhere else so, no Ignition Key means a little bit less comfort ^^

Maxsu

28 Sep 2019

AHmedia wrote:
27 Sep 2019
Didn't they just discontinue the Ignition Key? I know for sure that you can't buy it anymore from the web shop. At least on my account it says "not available for this account".
yep,i also read that :( If they told us earlier I would have bought another one :D

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2019

Maxsu wrote:
28 Sep 2019
AHmedia wrote:
27 Sep 2019
yep,i also read that :( If they told us earlier I would have bought another one :D
They’ve got them on Amazon for £35
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Maxsu

28 Sep 2019

MrFigg wrote:
28 Sep 2019
Maxsu wrote:
28 Sep 2019

They’ve got them on Amazon for £35
Slowly but surely one could say I am lazy as fuck ^^ thank you

Michaellos

02 Oct 2019

Maxsu wrote:
28 Sep 2019
Hoping my Ignition Key will last the hole life because Reason Studios stopped the production. I am a heavy traveler and for me i is essential also I have a Home-Studio, Laptop and a BIg Studio somewhere else so, no Ignition Key means a little bit less comfort ^^
Just noticed this thread. Where can I read that Reason Studios stopped the ignition key production ? And, if something goes wrong with my ignition, if it will got corrupted or broken, am I right in the assumption that I can’t buy another one ? :(

MrFigg
Competition Winner

02 Oct 2019

Michaellos wrote:
02 Oct 2019
Maxsu wrote:
28 Sep 2019
Just noticed this thread. Where can I read that Reason Studios stopped the ignition key production ? And, if something goes wrong with my ignition, if it will got corrupted or broken, am I right in the assumption that I can’t buy another one ? :(
Read the post above man. They’ve got them on Amazon.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

02 Oct 2019

Michaellos wrote:
02 Oct 2019
Maxsu wrote:
28 Sep 2019
https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... udios-Shop
I'm not sure about the production, but removed from the shop.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Michaellos

02 Oct 2019

diminished wrote:
02 Oct 2019
Michaellos wrote:
02 Oct 2019

https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... udios-Shop
I'm not sure about the production, but removed from the shop.
That makes me a bit confused - following the link I see that ignition is removed from the shop, howerev, it still could be found in the shop available for order. "Add to card" button is active

• Information