Reason 11 Available

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Creativemind

25 Sep 2019

MattiasHG wrote:
25 Sep 2019
fretshot7 wrote:
25 Sep 2019

haha no way! I already have that too!
I hit the jackpot on Reason 10, I guess i missed out this time. Can't wait for R12, that will be a jackpot fo sho 😀
Reason Electric Bass is not included in Reason 11. It's a typo that we'll fix very soon. Like I said in the beginning of the thread, please bare with us a while. :)
And I was seriously considering upgrading today based on that. Just watched a video on it, it's a lovely bass.

Now I'm back on the fence again lol!

Scenic may entice me next....hold on...that's suite only, darn it lol!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

dephoria

25 Sep 2019

Creativemind wrote:
25 Sep 2019
MattiasHG wrote:
25 Sep 2019

Reason Electric Bass is not included in Reason 11. It's a typo that we'll fix very soon. Like I said in the beginning of the thread, please bare with us a while. :)
And I was seriously considering upgrading today based on that. Just watched a video on it, it's a lovely bass.

Now I'm back on the fence again lol!

Scenic may entice me next....hold on...that's suite only, darn it lol!
i feel the supporting reason is like supporting england i always stick by them but they dissapoint me time and time again

Fraxis

25 Sep 2019

Probably a dumb question, but can I get the devices in the 'suite' bundle ahead of the actual upgrade? e.g. pay the €100 for those now, and then buy the upgrade for €129 later? It's just that I still haven't upgraded my cheese grater Power Mac (which is now below minimum spec for 11 as it can only run Lion), and probably won't be able to for a few more weeks. It would still add up to the same total cost of €229, so thought it might somehow be an option. I could then start using the older devices that I don't have, plus Scenic, sooner rather than later.

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

25 Sep 2019

MattiasHG wrote:
25 Sep 2019
fretshot7 wrote:
25 Sep 2019

haha no way! I already have that too!
I hit the jackpot on Reason 10, I guess i missed out this time. Can't wait for R12, that will be a jackpot fo sho 😀
It's not a typo. It's clearly also been added on https://www.reasonstudios.com/en/reason/buy as part of the R11 standard package. Making a typo once might be forgivable. Doing it twice seems like it was pretty intentional and now you're trying to wheedle out of it. Perhaps you could have set the website up to be correct before you launched it?

You've advertised it as being included, so you damn well honour it for everyone who's purchased R11 Standard until such time you fix the page, which it hasn't been as at 12.39 BST.

Reb_in_R11_standard.jpg
Reb_in_R11_standard.jpg (74.16 KiB) Viewed 5531 times
Last edited by JiggeryPokery on 25 Sep 2019, edited 1 time in total.

tiker01

25 Sep 2019

Fraxis wrote:
25 Sep 2019
Probably a dumb question, but can I get the devices in the 'suite' bundle ahead of the actual upgrade? e.g. pay the €100 for those now, and then buy the upgrade for €129 later? It's just that I still haven't upgraded my cheese grater Power Mac (which is now below minimum spec for 11 as it can only run Lion), and probably won't be able to for a few more weeks. It would still add up to the same total cost of €229, so thought it might somehow be an option. I could then start using the older devices that I don't have, plus Scenic, sooner rather than later.
I think at the moment the included devices are REs and licenced as such so if you would but the 10 to 11 suite upgrade you could use the REs in 10 as well. Don't take my word though ask Reason Studios before you make a purchase!!

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Raveshaper

25 Sep 2019

JiggeryPokery wrote:
25 Sep 2019
MattiasHG wrote:
25 Sep 2019

It's not a typo. It's clearly also been added on https://www.reasonstudios.com/en/reason/buy as part of the R11 standard package. Making a typo once might be forgivable. Doing it twice seems like it was pretty intentional and now you're trying to wheedle out of it. Perhaps you could have set the website up to be correct before you launched it?

You've advertised it as being included, so you damn well honour it for everyone who's purchased R11 Standard until such time you fix the page, which it hasn't been as at 12.39 BST.

Reb_in_R11_standard.jpg
A typo is: aqarium instead of aquarium.

False advertising is: listing products in multiple places that aren't actually included. But having listed them, they must be sold.

What JP said, +1000. This is what I've been saying about why I never, ever, not even once bought any REs. Ever.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

Deep Schulzz

25 Sep 2019

JiggeryPokery wrote:
25 Sep 2019
MattiasHG wrote:
25 Sep 2019

Reb_in_R11_standard.jpg
Legally this is completely correct & I would like to accept this offer.
Edit: Tried to upgrade to R11 via PayPal (129 Euros). Checkout ends with an ERROR.
Last edited by Deep Schulzz on 25 Sep 2019, edited 1 time in total.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Sep 2019

JiggeryPokery wrote:
25 Sep 2019
MattiasHG wrote:
25 Sep 2019

Reb_in_R11_standard.jpg
I bet they won’t though. They’ll tell you if you don’t like it then you can just use your 30 day money back guarantee. Just another “fuck you take it or leave it. We’ll do whatever we want. “
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

fotizimo

25 Sep 2019

OK, maybe I am having some trouble with the site, but is it possible to upgrade from v1-10 staying in the standard line, and then later upgrade to the suite products? So I am at v10.4 and want to upgrade to regular v11, but does that prohibit me from upgrading to the suite later?
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

25 Sep 2019

MrFigg wrote:
25 Sep 2019
JiggeryPokery wrote:
25 Sep 2019

Reb_in_R11_standard.jpg
I bet they won’t though. They’ll tell you if you don’t like it then you can just use your 30 day money back guarantee. Just another “fuck you take it or leave it. We’ll do whatever we want. “
They've no choice. Trying to make it out as a mistake with a smiley face hoping that smiley face beats legal repercussions like some bizarre game of Rock Paper Scissors, and not apologizing for the false advertising won't wash unfortunately, even if it pisses off people who've bought the device separately. That's unfortunate for sure. But they've clearly added it to Reason 11 Standard package, twice, it's in two entirely different display formats: text for the individual product, and as part of the common "Included with the Product" tick-table format, on a completely different page, that potential customers would understand as the device being included. That shows clear intent and is thus advertising the product as having the electric bass device being part of that SKU.

:D

EDIT As of ~13.11 BST the tick has been removed from the SKU comparison page. Nonetheless, Mattias will confirm that everyone who's purchased it will receive a REB license as a gesture of goodwill, because that's the honest thing to do.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Sep 2019

JiggeryPokery wrote:
25 Sep 2019

They've no choice. Trying to make it out as a mistake with a smiley face hoping that smiley face beats legal repercussions
I wish a smiley face would work every time I tell my girlfriend she's going to get something and then she doesn't :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Deep Schulzz

25 Sep 2019

"EDIT As of ~13.11 BST the tick has been removed from the SKU comparison page. Nonetheless, Mattias will confirm that everyone who's purchased it will receive a REB license as a gesture of goodwill, because that's the honest thing to do."

I purchased before that time. But checkout did not work correctly. What's now? I ordered in the expectation that REB is included. :twisted:

Deep Schulzz

25 Sep 2019

Deep Schulzz wrote:
25 Sep 2019
"EDIT As of ~13.11 BST the tick has been removed from the SKU comparison page. Nonetheless, Mattias will confirm that everyone who's purchased it will receive a REB license as a gesture of goodwill, because that's the honest thing to do."
I purchased before that time. But checkout did not work correctly. (tried it twice) What's now? I ordered in the expectation that REB is included. :twisted:

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

25 Sep 2019

MrFigg wrote:
25 Sep 2019
JiggeryPokery wrote:
25 Sep 2019

They've no choice. Trying to make it out as a mistake with a smiley face hoping that smiley face beats legal repercussions
I wish a smiley face would work every time I tell my girlfriend she's going to get something and then she doesn't :)
Frankly, having made that cock-up, for the sake of a repackaged ReFill using 15 year old samples, they might as well have let it slide and just had it as part of the package, it'd barely them cost them anything, "oh well, c'est la vie, lol" and earn some goodwill from at least part of the potential audience, and actually would have been way to advertise other REs in that range. :roll: Talk about ways of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...

miscend

25 Sep 2019

fotizimo wrote:
25 Sep 2019
OK, maybe I am having some trouble with the site, but is it possible to upgrade from v1-10 staying in the standard line, and then later upgrade to the suite products? So I am at v10.4 and want to upgrade to regular v11, but does that prohibit me from upgrading to the suite later?
They said there is no upgrade from Reason 11 to Reason 11 Suite.

seqoi

25 Sep 2019

edit: nevermind it works now
Last edited by seqoi on 25 Sep 2019, edited 1 time in total.

fotizimo

25 Sep 2019

miscend wrote:
25 Sep 2019
fotizimo wrote:
25 Sep 2019
They said there is no upgrade from Reason 11 to Reason 11 Suite.
Thanks miscend for getting back to me on that one. I guess I missed that communication. The problem I am having, is that the v1-10 upgrade to v11 suite was showing as $169CDN dollars up until today, and now it is showing $329CDN. There is a whole lot of misinformation out there these days in the Reason-Universe.
Fotizimo @ Instagram
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini

zabukowski

25 Sep 2019

chrome_eU825OkWkf.png
chrome_eU825OkWkf.png (19.47 KiB) Viewed 5214 times
Anyone else getting this when trying to register??

Deep Schulzz

25 Sep 2019

They should include REB at least for today for the normal upgrade thing for 129 Euros. I trusted the checkmark at REB.

Jagwah

25 Sep 2019

MattiasHG wrote:
25 Sep 2019
Reason Electric Bass is not included in Reason 11. It's a typo that we'll fix very soon.

Raveshaper

25 Sep 2019

zabukowski wrote:
25 Sep 2019
chrome_eU825OkWkf.png

The site has dead links, the authorizer server is down, and it's launch day.
It's not just you, but I'm just enjoying the show, not buying.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

zabukowski

25 Sep 2019

Raveshaper wrote:
25 Sep 2019
zabukowski wrote:
25 Sep 2019
chrome_eU825OkWkf.png

The site has dead links, the authorizer server is down, and it's launch day.
It's not just you, but I'm just enjoying the show, not buying.
It's amazing, how with all that "every day improving" technology and capacity, things still fail on a launch day :?: :?: :?: :)

supersplaron

25 Sep 2019

Jagwah wrote:
25 Sep 2019
MattiasHG wrote:
25 Sep 2019
Reason Electric Bass is not included in Reason 11. It's a typo that we'll fix very soon.

Get in touch with our support team, we'll issue REB to the ones affected by this. Thanks!

Lempface

25 Sep 2019

Everything worked OK for me! Upgraded to suite and all the instruments are syncing just fine. I did have to noodle a bit to find the upgrade price but other than that no issues. Super stoked to have only owned one of the suite REs :D!
Reason 11 Suite | Bitwig Studio 3 | Native Instruments Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's | Komplete Kontrol M32 | Maschine Mikro MK2 | Maschine Jam

fotizimo

25 Sep 2019

supersplaron wrote:
25 Sep 2019
Jagwah wrote:
25 Sep 2019

Get in touch with our support team, we'll issue REB to the ones affected by this. Thanks!
How about for the v11 Suite upgrade showing as $169CDN on the website up until today?
Fotizimo @ Instagram
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini

• Information