Sorry! It seems the help centre at help.propellerheads.com no longer exists.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
mooseharris

20 Sep 2019

Oops! This help centre no longer exists

The company you're looking for is no longer using our help centre. We suggest reaching out to them directly via their official website.
I was looking to upgrade my A-List Drummers. I don't subscribe to newsletters so I didn't get a code. The general advice across that thread was to contact support.

Unfortunately support now just seems to be some sort of FAQ section that no longer deals with actual support requests. If you try to contact support directly you are advised that it has been shut down.

Yay Reason Studios! Thanks for that. Maybe you blew the support budget on a name change and new logo.

Seriously unimpressed.

esefelipe

20 Sep 2019

Did you try help.reasonstudios.com?

Edit: specifically, https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

boingy

20 Sep 2019

Yeah, they've messed up somewhere when they migrated the website. You can get to what you need by going to the reasonstudios home page, logging in to your account and then clicking on "Account" (top right) and selecting "My Tickets".

IFR

20 Sep 2019

Just be patient, it will sort out soon. Website changes can get a little wonky.

mooseharris

23 Sep 2019

Yes, got there in the end, just waiting on a reply.

Thanks for the backdoor suggestions. I'd tried some that didn't work, but altering the url to reason studios or going in on the back of an old ticket helped.

boingy

23 Sep 2019

Glad that you got sorted. I'm really surprised that they haven't fixed the broken links yet. I know they are busy with R11 but it's pretty basic stuff.

reggie1979

25 Sep 2019

Confusion for me. They have a "help desk" now with a company that claims "free trial" ... so I don't know what is going on.

• Information