Got the beta invite but cant download

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
electrofux

19 Sep 2019

I just got the beta invite this mornig but the link results in a dead end. In my account it shows the beta but the download link is missing. Anyone else got this?

splitpen

19 Sep 2019

That's strange.. Have you selected "downloads" -" reason Downloads logging" when logged on to the beta page?
Latest track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjzYHe3D8f8
Reasonstudios 11 Roland Quadcapture | AMD Ryzen 5900x|Elektron Analog Heat Mk2|Diy 3 way SB Acoustics/Scanspeak studiomonitors | AKG K702 | Key­sta­tion 61 MK3 |BCR2000 |X-Touch Ext | MP Midi

boingy

19 Sep 2019

electrofux wrote:
19 Sep 2019
I just got the beta invite this mornig but the link results in a dead end. In my account it shows the beta but the download link is missing. Anyone else got this?
The download is not in your account . You have to go to the beta testing page as per the instructions you have been sent. When you go to the download page click on the link that doesn't look like a link (yeah, really).

electrofux

19 Sep 2019

boingy wrote:
19 Sep 2019
electrofux wrote:
19 Sep 2019
The download is not in your account . You have to go to the beta testing page as per the instructions you have been sent. When you go to the download page click on the link that doesn't look like a link (yeah, really).
First thing i did was clicking on the link in the mail. But i got served a page that says "this helpcenter doesnt exist anymore". Then i went ot my account to see an entry of the beta version (without link).

Btw is there a forum for the beta? I might be able to get in there,

Jed

19 Sep 2019

In the address they sent, replace reasonstudios with propellerheads and you'll be good to go. It happened to me too :)

Its because they are in the middle of transitioning across to the new domain

Cheers
Jed

Raveshaper

19 Sep 2019

...The urls in the domain were hardcoded??
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

electrofux

20 Sep 2019

Thx for the fix!

xylyx

20 Sep 2019

Lucky you. I signed up for the beta less than an hour after it was announced and have still not been added...and with 5 days until release, I may as well wait for the demo now.

• Information