Is this similar logo likely to be a problem?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Resonator

20 Sep 2019

Zac wrote:
19 Sep 2019
Resonator wrote:
19 Sep 2019
All of this name, logo, website address changing is a total waste. People have been familiar with all the original stuff for over 2 decades. Why make it all unfamiliar? How’s that good for business? It ain’t gonna bring in more customers. Only added features will.
The phrase 'all mouth and no trousers' popped into my head for some reason. That's not quite right but I do get the impression that things coming from the props recently are more show than substance.
Exactly! This is what really makes me scratch my head. There’s so many half-baked features that never get improved. Leaving all the internal issues aside for a facelift seems very ass-backwards to me.
I love Reason since the first version. But over the years, I’ve seen them cut a lot of corners with certain features as well as some of their own REs. But hopefully after this transition from Propellerhead Software to Reason Studios, things will begin to smooth out. Maybe it’ll make more sense in the long run which tends to happen with them. I’ll order the popcorn.

• Information