Kong automation question

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Mandala

12 Sep 2019

Hello! New here but long time older reason user, i've updated and want to do this: automate Kongs nnxt players amp env/attack parameter. Recording and moving the knob does writes nothing in sequencer. Do i miss something? bless!

Loque

12 Sep 2019

Sadly not everything in Kong is automatable. Try alt+click or look in the automation menu.
Reason12, Win10

MannequinRaces

12 Sep 2019

Yeah, it's weird you can automate the level and decay of the Amp Env but not the Attack... ... ... not sure the technical reason why it can't be automated but there might be one (like maybe there's a set amount of things that can be automated and that one didn't make the cut).

friday

12 Sep 2019

Also not possible within a Combinator? Just a Idea i had without being at the studio.

Oquasec

12 Sep 2019

I can only think of the combinator or rewire for this that attaches to the Midi cc somehow.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Mandala

20 Sep 2019

Didn't find that setting in combinator but tnx anyway, i guess the workaround for me is to record audio realtime and manipulate the knob my self. No big deal as this is more fun anyway, now to sort out how to record it into audiotrack :)

Jagwah

20 Sep 2019

Is this some deep seeded problem that developers can not overcome? Always been curious about this, will it always be a problem?

Raveshaper

20 Sep 2019

Jagwah wrote:
20 Sep 2019
Is this some deep seeded problem that developers can not overcome? Always been curious about this, will it always be a problem?
I think there's a lot that developers can overcome. The problem is either team size, planning of sprint goals, or lack of training.

:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

Jagwah

20 Sep 2019

Raveshaper wrote:
20 Sep 2019
Jagwah wrote:
20 Sep 2019
I think there's a lot that developers can overcome. The problem is either team size, planning of sprint goals, or lack of training.
Sounds about right!

Raveshaper

20 Sep 2019

Jagwah wrote:
20 Sep 2019
Raveshaper wrote:
20 Sep 2019

Sounds about right!
It sounds like gravy train. If people moped and complained about what a ripoff your product was, but paid you anyway for basically the same thing they already had, over and over... what motivation would you have to actually earn what was essentially free money?
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

• Information