PH support - experience with response times?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Easywork

19 Aug 2019

Hi everyone - I’ve had a couple of issues with authorisation after upgrading to Reason 10, and using / redeeming vouchers. I’ve contacted support, but haven’t heard anything after 24 hours or so. Just wondering what sort of response time to expect, from anyone else’s experiences?

Meanwhile a quick heads up - Umpf Club Drums is on offer at £44 instead of £89.

Thanks!!

Loque

19 Aug 2019

Response time differs between a few days and weeks.

Maybe we can help.
Reason12, Win10

Easywork

19 Aug 2019

Hi there - thanks so much. The authorisation issue is weird. I had 9.5 installed on my laptop fully authorised and usable offline. I installed 10 over the weekend on the same machine, and despite my account showing the laptop as authorised, Reason 10 will only open when online. I’ve tried the updated codemeter authoriser and regular authoriser, but no progress. Any ideas very gratefully accepted!

The voucher thing is just basic - my newly redeemed code won’t be accepted against a purchase in the Rewards store. I think that’s one for PH to respond to, as looking at the FAQs there’s no explanation for why this doesn’t just work as it should.

Thanks so much for the offer to help - I’ve only just joined this forum, and it’s already been really useful and informative. Thanks!

mjxl

20 Aug 2019

For me it was the next day when I asked a couple of questions.

WillyOD

20 Aug 2019

(Account / My Products) -> Rack Extensions-> SYNC ALL
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

reggie1979

20 Aug 2019

As far as response time, it was about a day here for a recently asked question.

boingy

20 Aug 2019

Response time: a few days. Not the worst but definitely not the best.
The quality of the response varies too but also not the worst"

Easywork

20 Aug 2019

Thanks so much everyone. The voucher issue got sorted within 48 hours, thanks to James at PH support. The authorisation issue is taking a bit longer, but Craig at support is working on it. I’m happy all in all.

Meanwhile one point worth sharing - vouchers don’t work on items in the shop which are already on discount. They should not appear in the rewards shop, but sometimes seem to creep in there...

Last Alternative

21 Aug 2019

Sometimes a week and they blamed me for the problem or recommended things I told them I already tried.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

• Information