Advanced MIDI Thread - (DataBridge Release)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Jagwah

01 Sep 2019

Raveshaper wrote:
30 Aug 2019
What kind of video demos do you want?
  • See and hear it in action (prepared project with system running)
  • Watch the workflow (process of building sounds)
  • Narrated walkthrough (me discussing things as I go)
I need to figure out how to get setup for screen capture and production quality will probably be pretty low given my current setup, but I need to get demos of this out there before the sun goes nova.
Keep at it man you will get there.

Maybe make a thread and ask about screen capturing, I use an external capture card so not familiar with the software.

Yes to see and hear it in action would be very good, you could even add text if using your voice is another complication you don't need. I'd personally love to see a bit of the live project part of it, I just think acid (303) fun when I think of that. I think a video or two would make it make sense for most people, and in turn give you more encouragement.

:thumbs_up:

Raveshaper

01 Sep 2019

Jagwah wrote:
01 Sep 2019
Yes to see and hear it in action would be very good, you could even add text if using your voice is another complication you don't need. I'd personally love to see a bit of the live project part of it, I just think acid (303) fun when I think of that. I think a video or two would make it make sense for most people, and in turn give you more encouragement.
:thumbs_up:
Thanks @Jagwah,

Demonstrating the live aspects of the setup would be the most difficult to accomplish. My hope is that I can demonstrate and explain the system and its uses well enough so that others can take it further and showcase what it's like to perform with it.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

Raveshaper

13 Sep 2019

The tutorial thread for this project is now over here:

Tutorial Section
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

• Information