From mac to windows

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Musikandmoney

31 Jul 2019

On my mac i had my speakers plugged into the head phone jack.. sounded good.. now i have a Dell with windows 10 but the sound coming from the head phone jack has no bass at all.. but once i exported n play it anywer else it sounds good. cant seem to figure ot out..

boingy

01 Aug 2019

Have a look at your sound properties in Windows. You can set the quality of the outputs and also turn on and off various headphone and speaker modes. The actual options vary depending on the audio card/chipset but mine offers to turn on "Windows Sonic For Headphones", whatever that is. I think you want to turn all that sh*t off....

mon

01 Aug 2019

boingy wrote:
01 Aug 2019
Have a look at your sound properties in Windows. You can set the quality of the outputs and also turn on and off various headphone and speaker modes. The actual options vary depending on the audio card/chipset but mine offers to turn on "Windows Sonic For Headphones", whatever that is. I think you want to turn all that sh*t off....
He must turn off all possible sound “enhancements” but if they were the problem, the sound from Reason and the rendered file should be the same. They both would pass through these “enhancements”. I would try the other drivers options in Reason (DX, MME and ideally if you have ASIO) to check if they will make any difference.
:reason: 10+
:recycle: :re: :refillpacker:

• Information