quickest way to go from BROWSER AIF file to Desktop as wav or something?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
samsome

24 Jul 2019

quickest way to go from BROWSER AIF file to Desktop?

i tried dragging them into the desktop but it doesn't work

its just so i can import them in another DAW, but i need the quickest way to do this possible to drag them into desktop

samsome

24 Jul 2019

looking for something faster than putting the file in the reason sequencer and the right click and bounce to disk

boingy

24 Jul 2019

Hard to say what is the quickest. If you have a lot to do then a batch converter will be the best option. For the odd one then doing what you are doing is pretty quick.

Which DAW are you using that does not understand AIF?

samsome

24 Jul 2019

boingy wrote:
24 Jul 2019
Hard to say what is the quickest. If you have a lot to do then a batch converter will be the best option. For the odd one then doing what you are doing is pretty quick.

Which DAW are you using that does not understand AIF?
oh maybe it does i don't know, its reaper

but i was looking for a quick drag and drop think to desktop at least from the browser....having to put it into sequencer and then right click bounce to disk seems a bit of a turn off but i might have to adjust to that

Oquasec

25 Jul 2019

Shift click folder from top to bottom, click file at top, then just shift click file at bottom of folder convert bam insta done
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

• Information