Add device button

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Rason

18 Jun 2019

Why.. seriously

Ahornberg

18 Jun 2019

Rason wrote:
18 Jun 2019
Why.. seriously
yes, right click does the same

Rason

18 Jun 2019

Exactly. At least if it was disablable. It is like the marketing team was afraid that people who use music production software were not intelligent enough to right click or drag'n'drop. I see some malicious tendencies to make it as stupid as nowadays games movies etc. And the new CEO with zero music background and the investment company owning major share do not add much confidence for future. Hell, why wouldnt Rytmik allow custom samples, and Monotone's backpanel lack basic features. I am not hating at this point yet, am happy with the direction it took in last say 18 months, but these signs may refer to some unpleasant changes in future.

guitfnky

18 Jun 2019

why not? 🤔
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

pushedbutton

18 Jun 2019

Options are good. You don't have to use them all.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

retreed
Competition Winner

18 Jun 2019

pushedbutton wrote:
18 Jun 2019
Options are good. You don't have to use them all.
I am very sorry to mention that after reading your name, at least five puns came to my mind with reasons for why exactly you would bring positive arguments for that feature. Please excuse me for even mentioning it. :)

I absolutely agree with you.

Please also keep in mind that in some (distant) future, Reason could be able to support multi touch. Some people already use it on touch screen monitors. For people without a mouse, having this tiny button is useful.

Loque

18 Jun 2019

I don't need it. Maybe it makes sense for beginners. I don't care much about it.
Reason12, Win10

reggie1979

18 Jun 2019

EDIT, said that wrong.

the post after me brings up multi touch which would be a good thing indeed.
Last edited by reggie1979 on 19 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Rason

19 Jun 2019

Reason could be able to support multi touch. Some people already use it on touch screen monitors. For people without a mouse, having this tiny button is useful.
[/quote]

Makes sense. Didnt consider this. I hope, though, there are not dozens of such buttons all over the place soon :)

• Information