Question about keyboard shortcuts

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Popnfrsh24

16 Jun 2019

Hey,

I have a few questions when I am working in the edit mode of Reasons sequencer. I've looked at the "Reason 10 key commands" pdf for what I am looking for, and I can't find it. So I'm guessing it's not a feature? Regardless I thought I'd ask you all if you knew of a way.

#1 - is there a way to move a note an octave up or below in the sequencer? When making chords, I'd like to move one note up or down to see how it sounds. I can't find the button to do this...is it not a thing?

#2 - is there a way to change the grid size through a command? I regularly go thru 1/16 grid...then I might switch to Bar in order to get some sort of hit on every 4th beat. I found changing the grid to bar then copying and pasting it is the easiest. Is there a way to change grid size with a key command?

Thanks,

Pop

mjxl

16 Jun 2019

For #1 you can write +12 in the Note area in the sequencer, OR open F8 tool window and keep the pitch tab opened.

#2 I don't know, you could set the gridsize on automatic resizing when zooming in/out.

Popnfrsh24

17 Jun 2019

mjxl wrote:
16 Jun 2019
For #1 you can write +12 in the Note area in the sequencer, OR open F8 tool window and keep the pitch tab opened.

#2 I don't know, you could set the gridsize on automatic resizing when zooming in/out.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

• Information