Free Reason Lite?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
diminished
Competition Winner

12 May 2019

I've decided to breath some life into an old netbook and and I would like to use Reason Lite with it, since the 8 tracks are probably still more than that old piece of junk can handle. There is or was the option of getting a license with certain hardware controllers, but I'm not interested in yet another piece of plastic on my desk. I'd rather buy Intro (although admittedly I'd like to avoid it).

I remember there was some sort of giveaway for iOS users who set up a new PH account. Is there anything like it still out there?

I wonder if you have a suggestion on how to get a free license for Reason Lite these days. Maybe some of you might still have a spare key they don't need, from when that Reason Compact promo was going?

Thanks in advance for your ideas!
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

mashers

12 May 2019

"Reason Lite licenses are only issued to new accounts created from the Reason Compact application, or to existing accounts that do not already have a Reason license registered to them."

From here:

https://help.propellerheads.com/hc/en-u ... n-Compact-

So it looks like you just have to install Reason Compact on iOS and sign up for a PH account through the app.
ETA - or maybe the first time you log in to Reason Compact using an existing PH account it will add it

Oquasec

12 May 2019

Pretty insane for that to be a normal thing these days.
A free copy of any version of Reason...dear god.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

diminished
Competition Winner

12 May 2019

mashers wrote:
12 May 2019
So it looks like you just have to install Reason Compact on iOS and sign up for a PH account through the app.
ETA - or maybe the first time you log in to Reason Compact using an existing PH account it will add it
Welp, don't have an iOS device. I guess the demo will have to do for now.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

• Information