A few words in praise of support from developers.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 Apr 2019

I have long hailed the quality and efficiency of the Propellerheads support team and now I thought it was about time to say a few words on the amazing support I have received from developers regarding their REs/ VSTs. Although often one man operations, these folk have replied to questions by email, more often than not within the same day. Even when replies (understandably) take a little longer they are accompanied by apologies for not getting back sooner. Emails include explanations, screenshots and even videos detailing how the RE/ VST should or could be used. Robotic Bean, Lectric Panda, Retouch Control, Synapse, Glitchmachines and too many others to mention have shown patience and understanding even when my questions have resulted in further questions. Selig on more than one occasion has responded with what can only be described as a masterclass on mixing and mastering and has increased my knowledge of things considerably for which I am indebted.
Of course, sometimes things are not so rosy and I have been met with arrogance, or even total disregard but these experiences are few and far between and I don't intend to mention any names here. Sometimes if you can't say something nice it's better to say nothing at all. Overall, however, the support offered up until now has surpassed all expectations.
So I'd just like to say a thankyou to all involved. I very much appreciate the effort and dedication. Thankyou.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information