[solved] internet explorer running in the background problem

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
sleep1979

19 Apr 2019

i never had this before normally i could click between reason and chrome or whatever browser (good for watching tutorials and doing them inside reason ) now its not working i dont know what could have changed

Aquila

20 Apr 2019

what audio device are you using? is it a dedicate audio interface or on-board sound? are you using the correct drivers?

Ahornberg

20 Apr 2019

Is "Preferences / Audio / Play in background" activated?

sleep1979

20 Apr 2019

Ahornberg wrote:
20 Apr 2019
Is "Preferences / Audio / Play in background" activated?
Yeah done all that normal regulation stuff its weird

sleep1979

20 Apr 2019

Aquila wrote:
20 Apr 2019
what audio device are you using? is it a dedicate audio interface or on-board sound? are you using the correct drivers?
Usb audio interface man , it was fine before

WongoTheSane

20 Apr 2019

Ahornberg's suggestion reminded me of this, you may want to switch it on/off to make sure:

Control Panels -> Sound -> click Properties on your output device -> Advanced tab:
digitalaudioproperties.png
digitalaudioproperties.png (30.45 KiB) Viewed 289 times

sleep1979

20 Apr 2019

WongoTheSane wrote:
20 Apr 2019
Ahornberg's suggestion reminded me of this, you may want to switch it on/off to make sure:

Control Panels -> Sound -> click Properties on your output device -> Advanced tab:

digitalaudioproperties.png
Thanks man but i tried that wongo , ive known all the
Things for years never had this problem , very weird if i have reason open and try to open a youtube it just hangs loading

sleep1979

20 Apr 2019

i had reinstalled it , sample rate was different to reason i think and the line in had something checked cheers everyone can lock this tread now :-)

• Information