This woman kills it on live reason

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
calebbrennan

19 Apr 2019

Loque

19 Apr 2019

Good stuff.
Reason12, Win10

diminished
Competition Winner

19 Apr 2019

calebbrennan wrote:
19 Apr 2019
Amazing, and what a great starting point for live fun with Reason.
Here's the follow-up tutorial on how to set things up:

What's even more amazing, that this is a fantastic starting point for using CV. I'm a "rather not CV" person (a CV noob!), but this time I can absolutely see the point of using CV for more advanced switching of effects etc and just by watching I already had a few ideas.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

diminished
Competition Winner

19 Apr 2019

She's an absolute pro who's been probably doing this for years and everything in that video is something to be proud of. From the lighting and the interior to her voice and those frickin tight hihats.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

ScuzzyEye

19 Apr 2019

Thanks to the op for sharing. On Slack we were just talking about how there aren't that many people making videos focused on Reason these days. So I was happy to see this posted.

SoulState

19 Apr 2019

I subscribed to her channel a while ago. I her like enthusiasm, my GF likes her vocal tips.
But like someone else said, it's just kinda interesting seeing others work with Reason. :geek:
:reason:

esselfortium

19 Apr 2019

The live-looped recording of the harmony vocals is a really cool technique. I wish the video used a direct audio line for the music instead of hearing it played through the room, though.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

diminished
Competition Winner

19 Apr 2019

esselfortium wrote:
19 Apr 2019
The live-looped recording of the harmony vocals is a really cool technique. I wish the video used a direct audio line for the music instead of hearing it played through the room, though.
True. Then again, everything follows the spirit of getting shit done. Nothing is super hifi. TV as a screen, filming said screen with a phone, no redundancy or fancy shmancy. And NN19 :lol: Very refreshing to see in a world of overproduced youtube content IMHO.

mon

19 Apr 2019

The lady is talented and know what she is doing. Subscribed
:reason: 10+
:recycle: :re: :refillpacker:

Sortitoutonsunday

20 Apr 2019

This is not Reason looping, but live looping really worth to check out. I've seen her live. Best performance ever, I was totally blown away.

Reason fanboy since 6.5
:reason: :PUF_balance: :roll:

mcatalao
Competition Winner

20 Apr 2019

Sortitoutonsunday wrote:
20 Apr 2019
This is not Reason looping, but live looping really worth to check out. I've seen her live. Best performance ever, I was totally blown away.

Wow! She takes live looping to another level.

Great share.

PS.: On another different genre, you have Imogen Heap, i think she was one of the first using loopers to make full songs live.

And then there's lovely Kawehi, who was more into covers but then turned to her own stuff lately!

mcatalao
Competition Winner

20 Apr 2019

Oh btw... While Reason is not the BEST tool for live looping there's a RE for live looping(Its called Repeat by Ochen K) that is well worth to check up:

kitekrazy

20 Apr 2019

I love when there are people who are not a blessed with nice gear can create far more than those of us who do.

• Information