Demo mode!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
blabbaboo

08 Apr 2019

Hi, new user to this forum, but I've been using Reason since v.4, now using 10. I've been happily writing a new song and saving every time a new part is added, when I look down and see the program is in Demo mode! I have my usb key plugged in and Codemeter control says it's running and activated. Does anyone know a way to switch from Demo to regular mode without restarting Reason? I'll be beyond livid if I lose all this work! Thanks for any help, and hope everyone has a wonderful day! I'm going to talk a walk and clear my head. :?

diminished
Competition Winner

08 Apr 2019

No worries, just save and figure out what's wrong. From the PH website:

" It is also possible to run Reason without authorization. The program will then go into demo mode. In this mode, you can work as usual, without time restrictions - record, edit, mix and even save your work.
However, you cannot open songs in demo mode. To be able to open songs, you need to run Reason in authorized mode. "
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

blabbaboo

08 Apr 2019

Diminished, as they say, not all heroes wear capes. You made my day with your advice, I closed and reopened the project, and it's all there. Also no more Demo mode. Don't know how that happened, but I'm too happy to care! You are a gentleman (person?) and a scholar, and I thank you again for helping!

diminished
Competition Winner

09 Apr 2019

blabbaboo wrote:
08 Apr 2019
Diminished, as they say, not all heroes wear capes. You made my day with your advice, I closed and reopened the project, and it's all there. Also no more Demo mode. Don't know how that happened, but I'm too happy to care! You are a gentleman (person?) and a scholar, and I thank you again for helping!
I'm glad everything is back to normal. Enjoy your shiny new toy! :)
Don't forget to authorize your computer for offline use on the PH page, just in case the servers are down or your hamster chewed on the internet cable.
https://www.propellerheads.com/authorization
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

• Information