ReWire and MIDI inputs

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Lempface

03 Apr 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to increase the number of MIDI inputs available when using Reason as a ReWire slave inside of Bidule (Plogue).

Reason doesn't seem to respect the settings I provide in Plogue and always launches with 2 MIDI inputs and 64 audio outputs + main mix L/R.

It's a bit of an issue because it looks like I can only get 2 ReWire busses which each provide access to 16 Reason devices. Apparently they are assigned in the order they are added and I'm unaware of a way to manually choose what device goes on what ReWire bus.

Any configuration that can be done in Reason to specify the number of busses to provide to ReWire masters or otherwise choose what device goes to what bus channel?

The read out from Bidule looks like this:
----MIDI In:1 (ReWire Bus 5)----
chn: 1 Hardware Interface II
chn: 2 Master Section
chn: 3 ALL 1st Plate
chn: 4 DRM Live End
chn: 5 M EQ
chn: 6 Stereo Imager
chn: 7 M Comp
chn: 8 Maximizer
chn: 9 Friendly Keys
chn:10 ALL FilmScore
chn:11 Warm Echo
chn:12 Friendly Keys (mix channel)
chn:13
chn:14
chn:15
chn:16
Reason 11 Suite | Bitwig Studio 3 | Native Instruments Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's | Komplete Kontrol M32 | Maschine Mikro MK2 | Maschine Jam

Lempface

03 Apr 2019

Seb over at Plogue helped me out, apparently it was an issue with Bidule not saving registry keys properly. I'll post the thread here in case anyone else would benefit. https://www.plogue.com/plgfrms/viewtopi ... 592#p45592
Reason 11 Suite | Bitwig Studio 3 | Native Instruments Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's | Komplete Kontrol M32 | Maschine Mikro MK2 | Maschine Jam

• Information