Selling Propellerhead Reason 10 License via PAYPAL ($200.00)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
talktotauv

31 Mar 2019

Hello,

As the title states, I am selling my Propellerhead Reason 10 full license for $200.00. The payment process will be via PAYPAL. If interested, please message me.

Once payment is sent, I will begin the transfer process.

Thank you.
Last edited by talktotauv on 31 Mar 2019, edited 2 times in total.

joeyluck

31 Mar 2019

talktotauv wrote:
31 Mar 2019
Hello,

As the title states, I am selling my Propellerhead Reason 10 full license for $200.00. The payment process will be via PAYPAL. If interested, please message me.

Once payment is sent, login information will be provided.

Thank you.
You cannot sell your account or Reason by providing login info. Propellerhead has it setup so that you can easily transfer a Reason license to another existing account.

https://help.propellerheads.com/hc/en-u ... d-products
How do license transfers work?

As a buyer, you tell the seller your username (but NOT your password) on the Propellerhead website and you also let them know what email address is registered to your user account. The seller then logs in to their user account and uses the data you've given them to transfer the license numbers to your account.

As a seller, once you have received payment for the software you're selling, it's time for you to transfer the license registrations to the buyers user account. To be able to do this, you need the buyers username on the Propellerhead website, and also the email address that is registered to that account. Once you have that, log in to your user account, check the license numbers you want to transfer and hit the "Transfer licenses" button and follow the instructions.

Note that for the sale of a license to be legitimate, then the registration of that license is transferred from the seller’s account to the buyer’s account. Transferral of ownership of an account - "taking over" someone else’s account - is not permitted. If a buyer offers to sell you their account, or otherwise give you access to their account, then do not take them up on this offer, as you will not be considered the owner of the account, nor of the licenses registered to it. Propellerhead are not able to offer support or assistance to anyone but the registered owner of an account.

talktotauv

31 Mar 2019

joeyluck wrote:
31 Mar 2019
talktotauv wrote:
31 Mar 2019
Hello,

Once payment is sent, login information will be provided.

Thank you.
You cannot sell your account or Reason by providing login info. Propellerhead has it setup so that you can easily transfer a Reason license to another existing account.

https://help.propellerheads.com/hc/en-u ... d-products
How do license transfers work?

As a buyer, you tell the seller your username (but NOT your password) on the Propellerhead website and you also let them know what email address is registered to your user account. The seller then logs in to their user account and uses the data you've given them to transfer the license numbers to your account.

As a seller, once you have received payment for the software you're selling, it's time for you to transfer the license registrations to the buyers user account. To be able to do this, you need the buyers username on the Propellerhead website, and also the email address that is registered to that account. Once you have that, log in to your user account, check the license numbers you want to transfer and hit the "Transfer licenses" button and follow the instructions.

Note that for the sale of a license to be legitimate, then the registration of that license is transferred from the seller’s account to the buyer’s account. Transferral of ownership of an account - "taking over" someone else’s account - is not permitted. If a buyer offers to sell you their account, or otherwise give you access to their account, then do not take them up on this offer, as you will not be considered the owner of the account, nor of the licenses registered to it. Propellerhead are not able to offer support or assistance to anyone but the registered owner of an account.
Thank you for the help!

• Information