just joined first post

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
NoobyOrNotNooby

29 Mar 2019

I am assuming that Propellerheads has no official forum and they kind of let the rest of the world fill in the vaccumn If so- thats pretty cool. If however that premise holds as false let me know, please and thank you. Secondly I'm coming from Logic and FL Studio. I have both a mac ( 2009 12 core 3.06 ghz 24gb ram single ssd and 3 HDD Sierra) and a PC (2015 dual E5 2667 V2@3.3ghz 16 cores 96gb ram 3x SSD one HDD Win Pro 8.1) Everything works as it should on the PC but the mac wont load Klang, Rad Piano or Pangea. I also took advantage of the sale on the Backline 3 bundle so I have all of them loaded on the PC and most of them on the Mac just wondering that as I installed on the mac from a demo of reason 7 and my license from Record 1.5 if any body else went through a similar situation. Fresh install on the PC.
thx Tommy.
:reason: 16 core@ 2.9ghz. pcie +sata3 ssd's. 96gb ram. Apogee AD16x> Motu 1296/2408mk3, Rosendahl Nanosync Maschine Studio+A25. K9U, 99 Waves VSTs, Air FX, Plug and Mix, BBE sweet, Soundspot, Eventide and Backline 3 bundles. etc etc... :PUF_take:

moneykube

29 Mar 2019

welcome... will address forum question... they had one... it did not go as they wanted... and they deleted all the good stuff there as a result... not their best day imo... I still call it the grand book burning since to remove good information that ws contained from many users like that... well... I did not even know anyone could do that until it happened... this is a great forum that was created after theirs disappeared. :puf_smile:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

MannequinRaces

29 Mar 2019

Welcome Tommy! Tons of helpful people here and Propellerhead staff chime in once in a while, even Ernst! For you question we’re tou able to download / install radical piano, etc? Is the install of that content failing or something else?

NoobyOrNotNooby

29 Mar 2019

i guys Thx 4 the replies btw I dont actually know who Ernst is. Mannequin _first off my best is named Mani and we call him Manikin so that gets u points right there! and the install of Rad Piano and Pangea failed too bad I really love one of the organ patches off Pangea and two of the rad Piano patches its no big tho I can wait for the 10.3 install on my mac and works fine on the PC. I think its for the best MoneyKube that the makers arent in charge of the ability of the users to post opinions.
:reason: 16 core@ 2.9ghz. pcie +sata3 ssd's. 96gb ram. Apogee AD16x> Motu 1296/2408mk3, Rosendahl Nanosync Maschine Studio+A25. K9U, 99 Waves VSTs, Air FX, Plug and Mix, BBE sweet, Soundspot, Eventide and Backline 3 bundles. etc etc... :PUF_take:

MannequinRaces

29 Mar 2019

:) Ernst is the founder and CEO of Propellerhead. How come the install failed on your Mac but not your PC, any ideas?

NoobyOrNotNooby

29 Mar 2019

Well I think it cause on the mac I installed using the Reason 10.2.2 - without soundbanks option cause jeez thatsa big install.

pushedbutton

29 Mar 2019

There is no 'without soundbank' option, if you don't have them, you need them.
The only reason you can download it without the soundbank is if you already have them.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

PhillipOrdonez

29 Mar 2019

Welcome to the forum and to Reason!

Yes that's a big download, but if you get it without sound banks, they will download upon installing. But the soundbank is something completely different from the optional content that is Pangea and rad piano. You download them by going to the manage content option, on Windows it is found under "window" perhaps somebody with a Mac can come in with the location, either way it did not be difficult to find. Onc you are there you can select the content you choose to download and that's it. If that fails (often does) you just got to try again until it finishes downloading, is up to the internet...

If that's not your issue, apologies!

NoobyOrNotNooby

30 Mar 2019

cool thx for the "heads up"

NoobyOrNotNooby

30 Mar 2019

yup that was it Phillip, its in the same place on the mac

HoboSage

30 Mar 2019

Hey, Folks:

I'm David. I've been a dedicated Reason user since Version 3.
My Music: https://www.hobosage.com

My Gear: Surface Pro 6; Reason 10+; Scarlett 2i2 interface; KRK Rockit 5 monitors; Samson SR850 cans; Shure Beta 87A mic; M-Audio 49-key controller; Rainsong DR-1000 acoustic; Fender Modern Player Telecaster

HoboSage

30 Mar 2019

Oh, and I'm older than dirt. :)
My Music: https://www.hobosage.com

My Gear: Surface Pro 6; Reason 10+; Scarlett 2i2 interface; KRK Rockit 5 monitors; Samson SR850 cans; Shure Beta 87A mic; M-Audio 49-key controller; Rainsong DR-1000 acoustic; Fender Modern Player Telecaster

moneykube

31 Mar 2019

HoboSage wrote:
30 Mar 2019
Oh, and I'm older than dirt. :)
welcome... I'm just dirty and old. :mrgreen:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information