A compliment for Propellerhead Support

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
fullforce

28 Mar 2019

Hey all,

I just want to say that I have to give a bit thumbs up for PH support. I had an issue about something and mister Craig Walsh himself sorted me out and made sure that I was 100% satisfied in my complaint. I'm not going to go into the details about what it was about, but I must say, that is 100% top class customer support and satisfaction. So there.

Now if they would only re-adopt Figure and Take.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2019

Plus one.
Can’t fault ‘em.
Great support team.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

jappe

28 Mar 2019

+1
No recent experience, but I had a license issue/question few years ago and it was resolved in a generous way.

Catblack

28 Mar 2019

I had a license transfer today take maybe an hour. That was stellar!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

aeox
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2019

I had a great experience with support as well!

pushedbutton

28 Mar 2019

Yeah, they're nice guys and they care. Only a small team tho so occasionally it takes a little longer than you'd hope. No complaints here though.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

zoidkirb

28 Mar 2019

The one time I've dealt with props they were very friendly, accessible and helpful. A far cry from bloody Steinberg, who's motto is is 'if you live outside the EU, you're on your own'
The only problem I see personally with props, is that Reason and it's associated ecosystem is so robust, I'll probably never need support :lol:

brand

29 Mar 2019

+1 definitely.

fullforce

29 Mar 2019

pushedbutton wrote:
28 Mar 2019
Yeah, they're nice guys and they care. Only a small team tho so occasionally it takes a little longer than you'd hope. No complaints here though.
That's true, but you can only do so much when you're low on human resources, very understandable.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

bjmatt

29 Mar 2019

Last edited by bjmatt on 29 Mar 2019, edited 2 times in total.

jjpscott01

29 Mar 2019

I've dealt with a few support teams for other DAW's in the past with a couple less-than-stellar experiences but the two times over the years that I've had any support issues with Propellerhead, they were extremely courteous and helpful. Its one of the many reasons I've been a loyalist to these guys for long. They make a killer product and they seem like good guys too.
| REASON 12 | BITWIG 4 | SAMPLITUDE PRO X5 | BALANCE | AUDIENT ID4 | ERIS E5 MONITORS | ESP LTD TE-212 | MXL MICS | LES PAUL TRADITIONAL PRO II | NEKTAR T4 |[/color] :reason: :re: :PUF_balance: :refill:

Loque

29 Mar 2019

Nice, that someone also posts good experiences and not only bad. I had some pretty weird experiences with other companies... Some were good, some were very bad.
PH just was sometimes slow, but still helpfull.
Reason12, Win10

napynap

01 Apr 2019

As a person who has provided 10+ years customer support in past jobs, this warms my heart. It's great to see that Props knows that providing excellent customer support is the first order of business.
visit http://www.napynap.com to learn more about me. Thank you.

• Information