Nature Sounds ReFill, RE, VST?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
reddust

28 Mar 2019

Hi,

I wanted to ask if you can recommend some kind of ReFill, RE or VST I can use in Reason to add some nature sounds to my music like wind, rain, storms, water, leaves, birds, insects...

I think I've seen something like that already for a pretty low price in the PHs shop, but cannot remember what was the name and cannot find it with the regular search.

tt_lab

28 Mar 2019

Mixfood Ambi Nature from Studio Corbach
It is in sale right now. Nice device for that kind of stuff

motuscott

28 Mar 2019

At $9 USD, this is what you want. Unique implementation of loops but single shots are available further up the keyboard.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

sleep1979

28 Mar 2019

or luftrum does these for free or a small donation to charity
https://www.luftrum.com/free-field-recordings/

reddust

28 Mar 2019

Thanks for the recommendations, I just bought Ambi Nature from Studio Corbach, looks like a pretty flexible option for the money and should be enough for what I'm looking for :)

Michaellos

06 Apr 2019

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a nice library, refill or vst containing nature sounds such as ocean waves, birds singing, rain, thunder, winds, etc. I'm trying Mixfood Ambi Nature at the moment, but I'm afraid it doesn't have the sounds I'm looking for, since I need more gloomy and dark stuff. I would be grateful for some more suggestions

boingy

06 Apr 2019

Michaellos wrote:
06 Apr 2019
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a nice library, refill or vst containing nature sounds such as ocean waves, birds singing, rain, thunder, winds, etc. I'm trying Mixfood Ambi Nature at the moment, but I'm afraid it doesn't have the sounds I'm looking for, since I need more gloomy and dark stuff. I would be grateful for some more suggestions
Download loopcloud from loopmasters. You can preview everything in their store and buy individual samples. They even give you a small amount of credit which will cover the first few samples you buy. Plus they give you loads of free stuff each week!

https://www.loopcloud.net/

xylyx

06 Apr 2019

Michaellos

07 Apr 2019

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys ! I'll try all those things you mentioned above

• Information