Trial RE expire and removal

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
napynap

21 Mar 2019

When an RE is purchased via 'Download Trial' on the Props store, after 30 days it seems like the account gets resynced and then the RE gets removed from Reason. Is there any way to find these REs without having to go to order history? Sometimes I can't buy them right away, and when they get removed, I forget about them. Out of site, out of mind. I was hoping for a store wishlist I could just keep them on for later.
visit http://www.napynap.com to learn more about me. Thank you.

craven

22 Mar 2019

When you used trial REs in a project, you will see a cardboard placeholder once the trial is over. There'll also be the message that REs are missing and the chance to buy them via the Prop shop.

If you haven't used them in a project, well, maybe you don't really need them. Best is to write down the stuff you like and then maybe wait for the May Madness or another sale.

Edit: yes, a store wishlist function would be best!
:ugeek:

antic604

22 Mar 2019

+1 for the wish-list!

Ideally it should send you an e-mail every time something from the list is discounted :)

napynap

23 Mar 2019

craven wrote:
22 Mar 2019
When you used trial REs in a project, you will see a cardboard placeholder once the trial is over. There'll also be the message that REs are missing and the chance to buy them via the Prop shop.

If you haven't used them in a project, well, maybe you don't really need them. Best is to write down the stuff you like and then maybe wait for the May Madness or another sale.

Edit: yes, a store wishlist function would be best!
Ah, I see! OK, then with that logic, I am going to make a song called 'Wishlist' and put those trial RE's in there. That's the same as writing them down and I'll get the cardboard place holder. Thanks for the info!

napynap

23 Mar 2019

antic604 wrote:
22 Mar 2019
+1 for the wish-list!

Ideally it should send you an e-mail every time something from the list is discounted :)
I agree! How many Steam items have I eventually purchased from this concept? The list goes on!

craven

23 Mar 2019

napynap wrote:
23 Mar 2019
Ah, I see! OK, then with that logic, I am going to make a song called 'Wishlist' and put those trial RE's in there. That's the same as writing them down and I'll get the cardboard place holder. Thanks for the info!
What a neat idea!
:ugeek:

• Information