System Drive C ("Disc Full") - Mangage content

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Citrixx

08 Mar 2019

I bought Reason 10 today and now I try to install the additional content.
Reason offerd me to install the software on drive D but obvious there is a lot of data installed instead on the system drive C (Content, Soundbanks, RackExtensions).
Problem: Thus I have not enough space left to install the additional content (drum, loop supply etc) - it seems that there is no way offered to change the directory to D as wanted for the installation , only an error message "disc full"!

Online I found the hint to try to create shortcuts mlinks within the 3 folders on C in order to navigate the system to the desired drive D - no way, because the system needs the whole directory content of C in order to start. :shock:

Is it really possible that a software nowadays forces me to use a tiny system drive to unpack there its whole extensions - soundbanks, loops etc instead of asking me where it may install it?

I hope that there is a solution offered in order to get for what I paid or do I have to uninstall my studio to buy a new system drive in order to install that extension package? :evil:

P.S. Is there at least a possibility to uninstall all and install it again in order to avoid system drive C?

Cheers Peter

• Information