Reason Helper app (windows)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
arcanenoises

20 Jan 2019

Hi All,
I've made a program to run when you are starting, or working on a song in Reason. You can have the program suggest a random tempo, key, chord progression and instruments for your project.

I made it because I have trouble deciding on how to start my projects and what instruments to pick from the thousands of instruments that come with Reason.

The instrument lists are in the /txt folder. You can add your own lists in there. I couldn't find a good way to generate lists of instrument patches from the refill file format so I used a screen capture OCR program to capture the lists from inside Reason so some patch names might be a little off. I've just captured lists from what is included in Reason 10 but will expand this in later versions (or users could email me with their own lists ^^). Use the search bar in Reason to find what has been suggested.

If you think it might be helpful to you, please check it out. (sorry windows only)
https://spacekoala.itch.io/reason-helper

• Information