Guess the beta release date for Reason 10.3 ...

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
antic604

Post 29 Jan 2019

hurricane wrote:
28 Jan 2019
10.3 was supposed to be released last year. We're almost into month #2 of this year. WTF.
https://www.propellerheads.com/blog/upd ... erformance

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 6178
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 29 Jan 2019

Guys...relax...the worst things for software in general, are promised delivery dates over quality requirements.

They gonna deliver, hopefully better quality than rushing stuff. Good things take time... I still like it, that they kept us up to date that "they wanted to deliver end of last year" and now with the update that they "deliver if the alpha and than beta is successfully passed, hopefully soon" :-D
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
Zac
Posts: 1523
Joined: 19 May 2016

Post 30 Jan 2019

Zac wrote:
11 Jan 2019
No prizes, just a bit of fun :thumbs_up:

I'll go for 30th January.
Family-Fortunes.jpg
Uhh Err!

"Wrong answer. Thanks for playing." :puf_wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chilled Electronica - Autumn's End : see viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7514785

User avatar
Oquasec
Posts: 2529
Joined: 05 Mar 2017

Post 30 Jan 2019

Nah, being fast is what messes everything up. Propellerhead, stay slow.
Producer/Sound Designer.

User avatar
hurricane
Posts: 939
Joined: 14 Oct 2017

Post 30 Jan 2019

You want slow, I want fast.
https://soundcloud.com/hurricane-music
Mac mini (Late 2012) | Logic Pro X | Reason 10.4 | DX7 | DX7s | TX7 | CZ-1 | JP-8080 | Virus Classic | Roland XP-80/XP-30/RD-700 | Steinberg UR22mkII | Emagic AMT8 | Mackie SR24x4 | StudioLogic SL990 PRO

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 30 Jan 2019

You want fast, I want the least amount of bugs as humanly possible.

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 1470
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 30 Jan 2019

You want the least amount of bugs as humanly possible, and I want that too, as fast as possible :P
:reason: Most recent track: The Test (feat. MrFigg) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

User avatar
Exowildebeest
Posts: 1517
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 30 Jan 2019

57° of Septobruary at 42,1% of π^4 o'click.

User avatar
Adabler
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Oct 2017
Location: Oslo

Post 30 Jan 2019

Exowildebeest wrote:
30 Jan 2019
57° of Septobruary at 42,1% of π^4 o'click.
Go back to the summon demon thread!
:reason: 10 on Win10

User avatar
esselfortium
Posts: 1246
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 30 Jan 2019

bxbrkrz wrote:
30 Jan 2019
You want fast, I want the least amount of bugs as humanly possible.
More bugs. More bugs! I want more bugs! The people demand bugs!

User avatar
jappe
Posts: 2219
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 30 Jan 2019

My best guess is March 10.
Worst case Oct 3.

EDIT: Someone pointed out we can only have one guess, so I'll say it's a superposition of the two quantum dates.

User avatar
Oquasec
Posts: 2529
Joined: 05 Mar 2017

Post 30 Jan 2019

I like slow better cuz slow is more calculated.
Rushing it is just gonna make yall wait for another patch again.
Producer/Sound Designer.

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 30 Jan 2019

esselfortium wrote:
30 Jan 2019
bxbrkrz wrote:
30 Jan 2019
You want fast, I want the least amount of bugs as humanly possible.
More bugs. More bugs! I want more bugs! The people demand bugs!
Image

User avatar
Zac
Posts: 1523
Joined: 19 May 2016

Post 30 Jan 2019

jappe wrote:
30 Jan 2019
My best guess is March 10.
Worst case Oct 3.
If it doesn't happen by Feb 8th I'll stamp my feet and demand a change in management.

All out...
V0SkMhCD_400x400.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chilled Electronica - Autumn's End : see viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7514785

User avatar
Dante
Posts: 481
Joined: 06 Jun 2015
Location: Australia

Post 30 Jan 2019

February 29th this year. And when it comes out, I'll leap on it.

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 6178
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 30 Jan 2019

Dante wrote:
30 Jan 2019
February 29th this year. And when it comes out, I'll leap on it.
;)
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
AttenuationHz
Posts: 1881
Joined: 20 Mar 2015
Location: Back of the Rack-1

Post 31 Jan 2019

hurricane wrote:
28 Jan 2019
10.3 was supposed to be released last year. We're almost into month #2 of this year. WTF.
I think the majority of people here are okay with the wait.You might be on your own with that outrage!

:thumbs_up:
Waiting for Navigation by Routing to be added! viewtopic.php?p=275484#p275484f=6&t=749 ... 97#p275497
:refill: http://rwrd.io/qx9m5wx Referral!

antic604

Post 31 Jan 2019

antic604 wrote:
28 Jan 2019
I think it's gonna be this week.

Why? Because there's no Deal of The Week and they always paused it if for when there was a new sale starting, new device was being announced or new version was being released, so that people hold off with spending money elsewhere ;) :D
The Deal of The Week appeared mid-week, so it's not happening this week :(

Image

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/pro ... ic-bundle/

scratchnsnifff
Posts: 1329
Joined: 21 Sep 2016

Post 31 Jan 2019

antic604 wrote:
31 Jan 2019
antic604 wrote:
28 Jan 2019
I think it's gonna be this week.

Why? Because there's no Deal of The Week and they always paused it if for when there was a new sale starting, new device was being announced or new version was being released, so that people hold off with spending money elsewhere ;) :D
The Deal of The Week appeared mid-week, so it's not happening this week :(

Image

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/pro ... ic-bundle/
What does the deal of the week have to do with anyone at PH announcing the update patch?
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

antic604

Post 01 Feb 2019

scratchnsnifff wrote:
31 Jan 2019
What does the deal of the week have to do with anyone at PH announcing the update patch?
Read on previous page - I noticed quite a correlation between there not being a DoTW and something getting announced: a big sale, new Props instrument, etc. It was a half-serious attempt to estimate the timing of beta release for 10.3 :)

User avatar
Oquasec
Posts: 2529
Joined: 05 Mar 2017

Post 01 Feb 2019

I bet you The RE platform is why propellerhead takes their time with everything
If all of those plugins are keeping support
Then that means props has to make sure every RE is supported.
Producer/Sound Designer.

User avatar
Wobbleburger
Posts: 236
Joined: 14 Sep 2018
Location: Austin

Post 01 Feb 2019

I'm gonna say the 35th of Farch
I like jungle.

Reason 10 - Win10 - i7 9700k - 32gb DDR4 - Novation Launchkey 25 - Korg Nanokontrol 2 - Scarlet 2i2 2nd Gen - Shure SM58 - Currently obsessed with Phase Plant

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3024
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 01 Feb 2019

Wobbleburger wrote:
01 Feb 2019
I'm gonna say the 35th of Farch
That’s my birthday :).

User avatar
toddbooster
Posts: 23
Joined: 07 Sep 2018
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post 02 Feb 2019

Wobbleburger wrote:
01 Feb 2019
I'm gonna say the 35th of Farch
My inner 12-year-old loves to say the word "Farch".

scratchnsnifff
Posts: 1329
Joined: 21 Sep 2016

Post 02 Feb 2019

antic604 wrote:
01 Feb 2019
scratchnsnifff wrote:
31 Jan 2019
What does the deal of the week have to do with anyone at PH announcing the update patch?
Read on previous page - I noticed quite a correlation between there not being a DoTW and something getting announced: a big sale, new Props instrument, etc. It was a half-serious attempt to estimate the timing of beta release for 10.3 :)
Ahhh good observation!
I never put any thought into that and now that i did, I definitely think you are correct
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Sorped and 18 guests