Recording "The Echo" activities

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
djgroovecellar

Post 10 Jan 2019

Dear All

I created for a Song the Drumline with Dr. Octo Rex. (Drums Complet)
In order that I can downmix the kick, snare and tops separately I added 3 Mixchannels (Kick, Snare, Tops) and rooted every loop Slice to the right channel.

Than I opened for the Snare Mix-Channel the effect "The Echo" including a separately Echo track. Now when i move the ROLL button I can here the results but it is not possible to record it. When I push the record button and than move the ROLL or other buttons nothing is recorded.

Does anyone have an idea how I can record effect activities on a Mix-Channel?

Thank you very much
Pascal[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WongoTheSane

Post 11 Jan 2019

You did select the Echo track in the track list before recording, did you? Because if the track "Drums Complet" is selected, it won't record The Echo changes. The little red indicator shows you which track is armed for recording:

echo.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

• Information