How can add the same ReRroove preset to multiple tracks at the same time?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
mark999

14 Dec 2018

Hi,

In my sequencer window, I have 20 tracks. I want to apply the same regroove preset to all of them, at the same time.
For example, instead of having to click on each track individually, then selecting A1, can I select ALL tracks and apply the A1 preset?

Mich01

14 Dec 2018

Hello Mark,
On the left side of each track, ( just right of the record-enable button) you can select the preset groove (1 out of 32). You can choose the same preset for eacht track if you wish.

greetz Michel

ScuzzyEye

14 Dec 2018

But you can't change more than one at a time. Though, if you had started when you posted this question, you'd be finished with all 20 tracks by now. :D

mark999

14 Dec 2018

Well that's the whole point, I want to change the groove for ALL of the tracks at the SAME TIME, not one by one.
I don't have the time or the patience to go through each track... it's things like this that make me want to give up all hope for Propellerhead for missing such a common sense and super obvious feature.

guitfnky

14 Dec 2018

mark999 wrote:
14 Dec 2018
Well that's the whole point, I want to change the groove for ALL of the tracks at the SAME TIME, not one by one.
I don't have the time or the patience to go through each track... it's things like this that make me want to give up all hope for Propellerhead for missing such a common sense and super obvious feature.
you don’t have the time or patience? it’s like 40 clicks. I get that it’s a pain, and something that could easily be improved, but it can’t take more than 2 minutes to do.
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Skimrok

14 Dec 2018

21 seconds to flow 21 seconds to go , :)
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

chuckT

10 Feb 2020

I totally agree with this issue - I am used to being able to change multiple sequence groove parameters in other programs, and I would like to be able to do this in Reason.
There is a trick with multiple takes/alternative takes - with the shift key held down, you can change groove for all the takes on a given track in 1 go, but doesn't affect other tracks.

• Information