Feature Requests

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Creativemind

10 Dec 2018

Hi All!

Which is the specific link to contact Propellerhead with feature requests?

Thanks!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Heigen5

10 Dec 2018

As far as I know, there's no specific email address for that. So you'd need to contact them via a support contact form.

Edit: Remember to put some time into explaining your ideas, maybe attaching scetch-graphics sometimes etc.

Mod Edit: Removed HR email as requested.

MattiasHG
Reason Studios

10 Dec 2018

Heigen5 wrote:
10 Dec 2018
As far as I know, there's no specific email address for that. So you'd need to contact them via a support contact form.

Edit: Remember to put some time into explaining your ideas, maybe attaching scetch-graphics sometimes etc.
Hahaha, please don't e-mail human resources with feature requests :D

You can send them directly to me at feedback@propellerheads.se. I read them all, but I can't answer them all or I would never get work done :oops:

Creativemind

10 Dec 2018

MattiasHG wrote:
10 Dec 2018
Heigen5 wrote:
10 Dec 2018

You can send them directly to me at feedback@propellerheads.se. I read them all, but I can't answer them all or I would never get work done :oops:
Thanks Mattias.

I knew there wasn't a direct feature request form on the Propellerheads site.

While we're here, do you read the feature requests section on here Mattias?

Heigen5

10 Dec 2018

MattiasHG wrote:
10 Dec 2018
Heigen5 wrote:
10 Dec 2018

Sorry about that, :redface:

Heigen5

11 Dec 2018

Maybe some of you moderators should edit all the posts and remove that human******''@propellerheads.se ??

ejanuska

12 Dec 2018

Creativemind wrote:
10 Dec 2018

Not surprised there is no response, because that would be admitting another party is involved with PH product development, or PH isn't capable of thinking up features to add without the help of consumers.

MattiasHG
Reason Studios

12 Dec 2018

ejanuska wrote:
12 Dec 2018
Creativemind wrote:
10 Dec 2018

Not surprised there is no response, because that would be admitting another party is involved with PH product development, or PH isn't capable of thinking up features to add without the help of consumers.
That's a cynical stance. ;)

I try to read all communities and social channels, including the feature request board. And while we don't need help to come up with features or design features, it's great to hear what people are asking for.

selig
RE Developer

12 Dec 2018

MattiasHG wrote:
12 Dec 2018
ejanuska wrote:
12 Dec 2018

I try to read all communities and social channels, including the feature request board. And while we don't need help to come up with features or design features, it's great to hear what people are asking for.
Yea, you can't win can you? If you ignore requests and just do your own thing, folks would say you're not "listening to your customers". But if you listen to your customers and implement requested features, folks will say you're incapable of coming up with stuff on your own… :(
Selig Audio, LLC

Razgriz_101

13 Dec 2018

Well, I guess that the good solution in this case is to come up with your own ideas AND implement some user ideas you've found relevant at each update. This way, it's a win-win: you show your ability to both find original ideas and to listen to the consumer base in a smart way.

ejanuska

13 Dec 2018

selig wrote:
12 Dec 2018
MattiasHG wrote:
12 Dec 2018

Yea, you can't win can you? If you ignore requests and just do your own thing, folks would say you're not "listening to your customers". But if you listen to your customers and implement requested features, folks will say you're incapable of coming up with stuff on your own… :(
In this case, sir selig, you are wrong.
I never said they are incapable or not listening.

I've seen you criticize the product here many times and complain about the this and that not getting implemented since version whatever. So tell us what features have they implemented lately that were so great? Multi-channel selection? What a leap! Quad-Note generator? Ooooo so awesome...not. Please don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining.

Creativemind

13 Dec 2018

Razgriz_101 wrote:
13 Dec 2018
Well, I guess that the good solution in this case is to come up with your own ideas AND implement some user ideas you've found relevant at each update. This way, it's a win-win: you show your ability to both find original ideas and to listen to the consumer base in a smart way.
Spot on!

Creativemind

13 Dec 2018

MattiasHG wrote:
12 Dec 2018
ejanuska wrote:
12 Dec 2018

That's good to hear Mattias! :D

Creativemind

13 Dec 2018

I've never heard of that "adaptive grid" (was that what it was called?) in the midi editor feature mentioned anywhere before. Perhaps that was one of their own? if not, I would like to know how many people asked for that.

flightONE

13 Dec 2018

Creativemind wrote:
13 Dec 2018
I've never heard of that "adaptive grid" (was that what it was called?) in the midi editor feature mentioned anywhere before. Perhaps that was one of their own? if not, I would like to know how many people asked for that.
Ableton has had that for a while so maybe they got some "inspiration" from the competition..

Creativemind

29 Dec 2018

Does anyone know the specific link also to contact Propellerhead with a VST bug issue?

• Information