Missing Samples

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
VICTOR SPOILS

08 Dec 2018

Hi guys.

Im running reason 6. I recently downloaded a software update and had to re-install reason factory banks, i installed the download software and also re-installed factory sound bank from my disc that came in the box with reason 6.

but since the update I opened up a track and samples were missing. i searched all reason and samople folders i have installed and cant find the missing samples and i contacted propellerhead but they said the samples that are missing arent in the reason factory bank although my p.c is telling me thats where they originally came from.

can anyone help with this? does anyone know which sample pack they are from? or has anyone got the samples i am missing and could email them to me please?

missing sample - 'El Guitar Kirk Riffs Key of D 105bpm'
'El Guitar Kirk Riffs Key of A 105bpm'
'El Guitar Kirk Riffs Key of G 105bpm'

Thanks in advance

Heigen5

08 Dec 2018

I searched for:

'El Guitar Kirk Riffs Key of A 105bpm'
'El Guitar Kirk Riffs Key of G 105bpm'

and they are in a FSB Refill.

Edit: The 'El Guitar Kirk Riffs Key of A 105bpm' is in a Dr Octo Rex Patches/Guitar Loops/Electric Rhythm guitar/Kirk Riffs 105 bpm

At least the Octo patch itself is in there. And YES, the invidual Rex Loops too in the same folder.

• Information