That Ugly Reason Sweater

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
brand
Posts: 69
Joined: 11 May 2017
Location: US

Post 01 Dec 2018

minilog wrote:
01 Dec 2018
I'd like to tell people at the store when I'm buying beer that I'm wearing a conceptualized Swedish import thank you very much. They nailed that sweatshirt and are sleeping on opportunity. It seems they'd rather desperately get people on the rent-to-own crappy drum machines. We got the dude in the Kitchen already trying to bootleg on coffee mugs and the Props would rather write pointless promo emails than jump on a massive opportunity.
The promo emails are a way of selling stuff. That does not bother me. But the missing a massive opportunity part? Definitely agree. Props is not really a physical merchandise company. They are a software company. So it takes a new project to get merchandise going I think. But I think it could be done in various global markets. It seems like that sweater picture was like a Freudian slip, or a cry for help. Or some kind of test. Merchandise should not take the place of core product development and improvement. But at the same time, it helps get the name and logo out there.
- Sweaters
- Socks
- Mattias and Ryan action figures. :shock:
- T-Shirts
- Pens
- Stickers of various ilk
- Mugs
- Hats
...what am I forgetting...
- Here's another: A mug with :refill: on it.

User avatar
minilog
Posts: 86
Joined: 07 Aug 2018
Location: California

Post 01 Dec 2018

brand wrote:
01 Dec 2018
So it takes a new project to get merchandise going I think. But I think it could be done in various global markets. It seems like that sweater picture was like a Freudian slip, or a cry for help. Or some kind of test. Merchandise should not take the place of core product development and improvement.
You sound like somebody who wouldn't sell blue meth out of Los Pollos Hermanos.

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 1848
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

Post 01 Dec 2018

brand wrote:
01 Dec 2018
- Mattias and Ryan action figures. :shock:
Where can I preorder?
whoahh

Last edited by aeox on 24 May 2018, edited too many times in total.

brand
Posts: 69
Joined: 11 May 2017
Location: US

Post 01 Dec 2018

minilog wrote:
01 Dec 2018
You sound like somebody who wouldn't sell blue meth out of Los Pollos Hermanos.
:lol: This is going to more like a Kitchen topic, but I am thinking I have to catch up on BB. Have not seen dot one episode. Believe it or not. But some quick research gave me an understanding of your remark--I was totally clueless at first. :)

User avatar
Wobbleburger
Posts: 84
Joined: 14 Sep 2018
Location: Austin

Post 01 Dec 2018

motuscott wrote:
01 Dec 2018
Noplan wrote:
01 Dec 2018
I'd rock that outfit on a cold December day in Cologne.

Reason wear.jpg
There is, you understand, a limit to what a Reason user can tolerate.
LOL I have my limiter at -0.2 thongs
:essentials: :re:
I like jungle.

User avatar
FlowerSoldier
Posts: 454
Joined: 03 Jun 2016

Post 01 Dec 2018

[/quote]


- Mattias and Ryan action figures. :shock:

[/quote]

I would actually buy these items.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1189
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 02 Dec 2018

LOL I have my limiter at -0.2 thongs

Me, I'm sticking with Selig's advice and keeping all my thongs at -6 to -3 dBFS.
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

WongoTheSane
Posts: 1520
Joined: 14 Sep 2015
Location: Paris, France

Post 02 Dec 2018

brand wrote:
01 Dec 2018
- Mattias and Ryan action figures. :shock:
What size? Asking for a friend.

User avatar
Zac
Posts: 1106
Joined: 19 May 2016

Post 02 Dec 2018

WongoTheSane wrote:
02 Dec 2018
brand wrote:
01 Dec 2018
- Mattias and Ryan action figures. :shock:
What size? Asking for a friend.
I'm in if they're life size :P

brand
Posts: 69
Joined: 11 May 2017
Location: US

Post 02 Dec 2018

WongoTheSane wrote:
02 Dec 2018
brand wrote:
01 Dec 2018
- Mattias and Ryan action figures. :shock:
What size? Asking for a friend.
I'm thinking 4" high. That area.

User avatar
minilog
Posts: 86
Joined: 07 Aug 2018
Location: California

Post 02 Dec 2018

brand wrote:
02 Dec 2018
I'm thinking 4" high. That area.
Feet = '
Inches = "

brand
Posts: 69
Joined: 11 May 2017
Location: US

Post 02 Dec 2018

FlowerSoldier wrote:
01 Dec 2018

- Mattias and Ryan action figures. :shock:

[/quote]

I would actually buy these items.
[/quote]

Right? Totally dope! I need these for my studio.

brand
Posts: 69
Joined: 11 May 2017
Location: US

Post 02 Dec 2018

minilog wrote:
02 Dec 2018
brand wrote:
02 Dec 2018
I'm thinking 4" high. That area.
Feet = '
Inches = "
4 Inch. Like this 3.75" one.

Image

BTW, I use Spock as an example, because some time back I noticed that there was an early Reason drum sequencer at the bridge science duty station, vintage 1967:

Image

User avatar
minilog
Posts: 86
Joined: 07 Aug 2018
Location: California

Post 02 Dec 2018

brand wrote:
02 Dec 2018
4 Inch. Like this 3.75" one.
Zac wants real life size, I want Propellerhead munchkins and you want action figures. Where is the middle ground?

User avatar
Zac
Posts: 1106
Joined: 19 May 2016

Post 02 Dec 2018

minilog wrote:
02 Dec 2018
brand wrote:
02 Dec 2018
4 Inch. Like this 3.75" one.
Zac wants real life size, I want Propellerhead munchkins and you want action figures. Where is the middle ground?
I will settle for cinema style cardboard cut-outs if that helps?

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 4971
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 02 Dec 2018

Noplan wrote:
01 Dec 2018
I'd rock that outfit on a cold December day in Cologne.

Reason wear.jpg
I think I know the perfect plugin you can use while donning your favorite outfit:



sausage-fattener.jpg
I'll let myself out, now. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 |  Studio One 3.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel i7 3770k Quad-Core @ 4.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Mushkin Reactor 1TB SSD | RME babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1189
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 02 Dec 2018

Holy cow! So Spock uses WBL3001 Non Scientific Visualizer to make his illogically phat beats!
I feel like an idiot for missing this
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1189
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 02 Dec 2018

plus that thing to the left of his head looks like one of my colonoscopy photos.
I'm not old, you are.
Just sain
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
Noplan
Posts: 564
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Cologne, Germany

Post 02 Dec 2018

EnochLight wrote:
02 Dec 2018
Noplan wrote:
01 Dec 2018
I'd rock that outfit on a cold December day in Cologne.


Reason wear.jpg
I think I know the perfect plugin you can use while donning your favorite outfit:




sausage-fattener.jpg

I'll let myself out, now. :lol:
Still waiting for a hardware version, so I can connect my tiny sausage to it.

User avatar
Faastwalker
Posts: 1358
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 02 Dec 2018

Wobbleburger wrote:
01 Dec 2018
Where can I buy it? Money is no object!! 🙏🙏🙏

season-of-reason.png
It's a lot nicer than that hideous green Reason T they used to sell.

groggy1
Posts: 283
Joined: 10 Jun 2015

Post 02 Dec 2018

Back to the sweater... is it possible to commission this kind of thing?

Or, how far along are 3D printers? Are they making sweaters now?


Asking for a friend.

Bes
Posts: 123
Joined: 22 Feb 2017

Post 03 Dec 2018

this company in melbourne australia have a 3D printer that prints jumpers in 40 mins and they do commissions starting at AU$300

http://www.knitmelbourne.com/custom-knitwear/
groggy1 wrote:
02 Dec 2018
Back to the sweater... is it possible to commission this kind of thing?

Or, how far along are 3D printers? Are they making sweaters now?


Asking for a friend.

User avatar
Wobbleburger
Posts: 84
Joined: 14 Sep 2018
Location: Austin

Post 04 Dec 2018

EnochLight wrote:
02 Dec 2018
Noplan wrote:
01 Dec 2018
I'd rock that outfit on a cold December day in Cologne.


Reason wear.jpg
I think I know the perfect plugin you can use while donning your favorite outfit:




sausage-fattener.jpg

I'll let myself out, now. :lol:
well done! this post is class.

Mattias - please have the team add more wearable merch to the store!!
:essentials: :re:
I like jungle.

User avatar
zebbleganubi
Posts: 4
Joined: 15 Oct 2017

Post 04 Dec 2018

just did a quick search and found this place that will knit custom images: https://www.roodyoriginals.com
all you would need is to get that graphic off props or else just make up something similar

Image

scratchnsnifff
Posts: 1031
Joined: 21 Sep 2016

Post 04 Dec 2018

WongoTheSane wrote:
02 Dec 2018
brand wrote:
01 Dec 2018
- Mattias and Ryan action figures. :shock:
What size? Asking for a friend.

Life size, of course
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Adabler, chrischrischris, CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests