That Ugly Reason Sweater

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
User avatar
Wobbleburger
Posts: 81
Joined: 14 Sep 2018
Location: Austin

Post 01 Dec 2018

Where can I buy it? Money is no object!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
season-of-reason.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:essentials: :re:
I like jungle.

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 842
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 01 Dec 2018

:lol: :thumbs_up: x100000
I was disappointed it wasn't for sale. I wouldn't mind an inverted color scheme. All black and the drawing in orange.
Last edited by bxbrkrz on 01 Dec 2018, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
minilog
Posts: 69
Joined: 07 Aug 2018

Post 01 Dec 2018

I saw this thinking my goodness what a tease they are. I'd rock that sweatshirt on a sunny December day in California.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1180
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 01 Dec 2018

Ugly Reason sweater troops unite!
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
Data_Shrine
Posts: 423
Joined: 23 Jan 2015

Post 01 Dec 2018

I thought it was new merch too !! But it's not for real..

User avatar
jam-s
Posts: 473
Joined: 17 Apr 2015
Location: Aachen, Germany

Post 01 Dec 2018

Wobbleburger wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
Where can I buy it? Money is no object!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I think, it's available at the Photoshop.
If you're in Aachen, come and visit us at the Voidspace.

User avatar
fotizimo
Posts: 254
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Canada

Post 01 Dec 2018

jam-s wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
Wobbleburger wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
Where can I buy it? Money is no object!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
I think, it's available at the Photoshop.
Ba-Dum-TSH!!!
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1180
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 01 Dec 2018

Suggested feature update to Reason 10.2:
Look under your chair! There's a Reason ugly sweater for each and every one of you!
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

brand
Posts: 67
Joined: 11 May 2017
Location: US

Post 01 Dec 2018

I want one.
:reason: :)

User avatar
adfielding
Posts: 460
Joined: 19 May 2015

Post 01 Dec 2018

Ditto. I want it :)

Semi-related: I've still got an old Reason T-shirt that I bought back in 2006 with the original Reason logo & text - unfortunately it's got a hole around the torso now, I should probably try and fix it because I bloody love it.

User avatar
splangie
Posts: 160
Joined: 21 Dec 2017
Location: Park County, Colorado

Post 01 Dec 2018

Has anyone just DIT and got one of those t-shirt shops to print an image on a shirt for them?
Reason 12.7.1xx73391 beta

User avatar
minilog
Posts: 69
Joined: 07 Aug 2018

Post 01 Dec 2018

splangie wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
Has anyone just DIT and got one of those t-shirt shops to print an image on a shirt for them?
I'd like to tell people at the store when I'm buying beer that I'm wearing a conceptualized Swedish import thank you very much. They nailed that sweatshirt and are sleeping on opportunity. It seems they'd rather desperately get people on the rent-to-own crappy drum machines. We got the dude in the Kitchen already trying to bootleg on coffee mugs and the Props would rather write pointless promo emails than jump on a massive opportunity.

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 1814
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

Post 01 Dec 2018

I'll take 10!
whoahh

Last edited by aeox on 24 May 2018, edited too many times in total.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1180
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 01 Dec 2018

I have a one month old grand niece who wants an infant size. In a onesie, please.
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
Heigen5
Posts: 222
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Location: LΓ΅vi-isa

Post 01 Dec 2018

minilog wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
We got the dude in the Kitchen already trying to bootleg on coffee mugs and the Props would rather write pointless promo emails than jump on a massive opportunity.
Yeah, these were very cool designs and all. :P

User avatar
Noplan
Posts: 561
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Cologne, Germany

Post 01 Dec 2018

I'd rock that outfit on a cold December day in Cologne.
Reason wear.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1180
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 01 Dec 2018

Noplan wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
I'd rock that outfit on a cold December day in Cologne.

Reason wear.jpg
There is, you understand, a limit to what a Reason user can tolerate.
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
minilog
Posts: 69
Joined: 07 Aug 2018

Post 01 Dec 2018

Noplan wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
I'd rock that outfit on a cold December day in Cologne.

Reason wear.jpg
Ah shit man this inspires me to get the hell out of California. Cost of living is too high anyways.

User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 2424
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 01 Dec 2018

minilog wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
I saw this thinking my goodness what a tease they are. I'd rock that sweatshirt on a sunny December day in California.
A sweater in summer, you're hardcore. :lol:

EDIT:- Just Googled it, it's spring. Doh! I should've known that having lived in NZ many years ago and knowing their summer starts in December.
Last edited by Creativemind on 01 Dec 2018, edited 1 time in total.
:reason:

Reason 10.2

Bes
Posts: 122
Joined: 22 Feb 2017

Post 01 Dec 2018

that sweater is fabulous

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 1814
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

Post 01 Dec 2018

Noplan wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
I'd rock that outfit on a cold December day in Cologne.

Reason wear.jpg
:lol:
whoahh

Last edited by aeox on 24 May 2018, edited too many times in total.

User avatar
minilog
Posts: 69
Joined: 07 Aug 2018

Post 01 Dec 2018

minilog wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
I saw this thinking my goodness what a tease they are. I'd rock that sweatshirt on a sunny December day in California.
Creativemind wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
A sweater in summer, you're hardcore. :lol:

EDIT:- Just Googled it, it's spring. Doh! I should've known that having lived in NZ many years ago and knowing their summer starts in December.
Huh? Winter starts in December AFAIK. We just have tourism weather here. Sunny day in December is a typical winter day in a U.S. coastal city in the west (CA at least) but snowfall hits the mountains. They call a sprinkle of rain a storm here. You guys remember the Russian George Feb from the Propellerhead forum days? He visited me when there was a heat wave from hell during the summer. He bought a hat to protect him but forgot it when we took a trip to the zoo. Poor guy.

fullforce
Posts: 48
Joined: 18 Aug 2018

Post 01 Dec 2018

bxbrkrz wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
:lol: :thumbs_up: x100000
I was disappointed it wasn't for sale. I wouldn't mind an inverted color scheme. All black and the drawing in orange.
You can always knit it.

User avatar
splangie
Posts: 160
Joined: 21 Dec 2017
Location: Park County, Colorado

Post 01 Dec 2018

minilog wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
splangie wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
Has anyone just DIT and got one of those t-shirt shops to print an image on a shirt for them?
I'd like to tell people at the store when I'm buying beer that I'm wearing a conceptualized Swedish import thank you very much. They nailed that sweatshirt and are sleeping on opportunity. It seems they'd rather desperately get people on the rent-to-own crappy drum machines. We got the dude in the Kitchen already trying to bootleg on coffee mugs and the Props would rather write pointless promo emails than jump on a massive opportunity.
What I meant was, why don't we just create our personal shirts? If someone already has a nice image they would pass out or create a library with a few and folks could add, we could get images printed or iron patches made to put on clothing and have a shirt off or whatever.
Reason 12.7.1xx73391 beta

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 842
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 01 Dec 2018

fullforce wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
bxbrkrz wrote: ↑
01 Dec 2018
:lol: :thumbs_up: x100000
I was disappointed it wasn't for sale. I wouldn't mind an inverted color scheme. All black and the drawing in orange.
You can always knit it.
I'll ask my workers from Ali Express to do it for me. Good idea :thumbs_up:

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Djstarski, niclas and 6 guests