Reason Compact + Limited License

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
FlowerSoldier

29 Nov 2018

Can anyone confirm or deny if you still get a Reason Limited License if you download Reason Compact?

I'm trying to get my friend on to Reason, and I feel like it would be a good introduction.

EnochLight

29 Nov 2018

FlowerSoldier wrote:
29 Nov 2018
Can anyone confirm or deny if you still get a Reason Limited License if you download Reason Compact?

I'm trying to get my friend on to Reason, and I feel like it would be a good introduction.
Hmmm... I can't find anything on the product pages or in the app store that mentions a free Reason Limited license anymore. Might have been a time-specific promo that has since ended? Not sure. Maybe reach out to Props?

I will say that I noticed, out of 470 reviews, it's got 4.5 out of 5 stars. That's impressive for just one instance of "Europa Compact"!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information