Login account on Propellerheads website

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
jmusic

22 Nov 2018

I have noticed now when I log in into my account on Propellerheads website it doesn't login in a normal way. On the page where it says Welcome back! I put in my username and password when I click on the log in button, there is a little circle that only "loops" in the log in button. After waiting and waiting, if I do nothing, nothing happens. If I click on the refresh button in my web browser, I'm successfully logged in my account. Sometimes on the Welcome back! page when I put in my username and password and I click the log in button, it takes me back to Propellerheads main website without being logged in my account, if I click on the refresh button in my browser, I'm successfully logged in my account.

I thought maybe it was my computer so I tried logging in on a different computer and the same thing occurs. Does anyone else have this problem? I've contacted Propellerheads support via email and haven't heard back. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit 1809. I tried on Google Chrome 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) and IE and Microsoft Edge.

Happy Thanksgiving!

antic604

22 Nov 2018

Works fine here. Maybe it's just traffic due to Black Friday + new users? Also, since you're in US you're in different time zone and Props will start working in 2-3h from this moment, so expect an e-mail when you sleep ;)

jmusic

22 Nov 2018

Problem resolved! Propellerheads said that they were having login issues earlier this week.

• Information