Regarding new arrivals in the Propellerhead Shop

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
angorapostfrosch

16 Nov 2018

Now that PH are blocking half of the "new arrivals" on the shops frontpage with their latest products and deals of the week, I find it hard to keep track of the latest releases and updates. Would be nice to be able to scroll through more than the latest 6 entries.

I like seeing the latest products in chronologic order, but thats not possible anymore on one page.

You can see the different types of products in that order each on their own page. But that would be 4 pages to visit (instruments, effects, players, refills).

So hopefully PH is reading this and adds a page were alle products can be seen (plugins and sounds) or they keep their recommendations away from the new arrivals and keep them on the part of the front page which is solely for that purpose. ;)

At the moment new devices or refills are gone from new arrivals as soon as 3? new refills appear. And most times they come in packs of 3 or 4...

MannequinRaces

16 Nov 2018

They should really separate out ‘updated REs’ from new ones.

buddard
RE Developer

17 Nov 2018

MannequinRaces wrote:
16 Nov 2018
Good idea! Or maybe Reason could notify you about new updates when you launch it, like it does with updates of the program itself?

MannequinRaces

17 Nov 2018

buddard wrote:
17 Nov 2018
MannequinRaces wrote:
16 Nov 2018
Good idea! Or maybe Reason could notify you about new updates when you launch it, like it does with updates of the program itself?
Definitely. But for people who don’t own the RE that’s being updated it’d still be handy to have a place in the shop that highlights updated REs (so people can check out what has been updated etc.). It seems unfair though for new REs to lose placement on the shop page because slots are being taken up for updated ones.

angorapostfrosch

17 Nov 2018

On the mobile page there is no link to this page. Now that I have the link / bookmark my problem is solved. On my laptop i used to use that page but somehow I forgot about it :?

webpro

17 Nov 2018

Guys, i just got Reason (in fact it's still downloading)
I am browsing the shop right now and i was thinking.
Are the loops, royalty free from third parties?

I know that what's coming out of PH themselves is (well i think?)

Thanks

EnochLight

17 Nov 2018

webpro wrote:
17 Nov 2018

Thanks
All loops/sounds provided in Reason's factory soundbank are 100% royalty free. All of the expansions sold in the PropShop are also 100% royalty free.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

scratchnsnifff

19 Nov 2018

EnochLight wrote:
17 Nov 2018
webpro wrote:
17 Nov 2018

Thanks
All loops/sounds provided in Reason's factory soundbank are 100% royalty free. All of the expansions sold in the PropShop are also 100% royalty free.
I don’t even think it would be legal in some parts of the world to sell non royalty free loops, unless you are the copyright owner

Plus I feel like the royalty thing is only an issue if you want to remix/bootleg someone’s song. In which case I always suggest contacting the creator and just asking for stems (older work would be hard to achieve)

Might I recommend sample magic, they are my favorite loop creators in the shop, mode audio also has some cool stuff
There are others, but I can’t remember
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information