Midi In/ Midi out

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MDTerps2015

09 Nov 2018

I have been using Reason forever. I bought scaler, patchwork, and a host of vst synths to play chords progressions easier, lol. Now I just tested this on my new rig. I used scaler, patchwork, and grand rhapsody and got two ticks on my dsp meter. Im using 3200 ghz RAM 16gbs. Im hoping someday we can just drop scaler into Reason (doesn't have midi routing) and use the synth of our choice. Patchwork is killing my dsp. I tested all three and Patchwork is the culprit because Europa uses hardly anything unless it a gigantic patch, grand rhapsody uses hardly anything in any of its patches, synthmaster one doesn't use anything. Do you think its just using three different VST's at the same is causing such a large DSP hit or do you think I need 32 gb's of RAM. I appreciate all responses. My Rig is a custom built ROG Strix MB, Nvidia 1070 graphics card, 16 gb's of Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM, AMD 1700x processor.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

jam-s

09 Nov 2018

I'm pretty sure more RAM will not help here.

• Information