ReasonTalk has reached over 5000 members, and to celebrate...

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 6318
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 07 Nov 2018

New ReasonTalk member, mashers, who was the first of the new members to post in the forum after reaching 5000 members, is receiving the JPS Harmonic Synthesizer!!! :clap:

A very special thanks to Matt of Jiggery-Pokery Sound for reaching out to us at ReasonTalk to offer the JPSHS as a prize to celebrate this milestone! :thumbup: And congrats to mashers!

And how appropriate, as Jiggery-Pokery helped to celebrate the 500th member almost four years ago. We've come quite a ways!

And thanks to all of you from the entire ReasonTalk team for making this a wonderful community!

5000.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 6296
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 07 Nov 2018

To bad I already own it and to bad i am already a member..and gratulation Reasontalk and masher!
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

WongoTheSane
Moderator
Posts: 1773
Joined: 14 Sep 2015
Location: Paris, France

Post 07 Nov 2018

Congrats to mashers, and a big thank you to Jiggery Pokery for this Jenerous Jesture!

User avatar
fotizimo
Posts: 285
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Canada

Post 07 Nov 2018

Honestly, for better or worse, the Reasontalk mods and user community are a really great group of people. And the developers that provide the tools we all use are some of the best in the business.

Thanks all!
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

User avatar
eusti
Posts: 2454
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 07 Nov 2018

Congrats!!! :)

D.

User avatar
demt
Posts: 877
Joined: 16 Sep 2016

Post 07 Nov 2018

Hurar!!!
neutron; tb3; triggerfingerpro;3korg volca keys fm drums; kaos pad 3;zaquencer; akai mpk mini;2 zmx mixers; midiplus interface;16 channel behringer umc 1820 with ada8200 soundcard, arturia drumbrute.nektar p1,
hear scince reason 2.5

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 2351
Joined: 23 Feb 2017

Post 07 Nov 2018

Wow that's a lot more than I thought..

Cool idea to give away a synth too!

That would be funny if you see a thread started in a couple weeks "selling Reason 10 license" :D
Random songs/ideas go here:
https://soundcloud.com/ae-ox/polar/s-Ocxtj

mashers
Posts: 448
Joined: 05 Nov 2018

Post 07 Nov 2018

Thank you guys so much for this. Such an unexpected surprise! As I was telling Joey by PM, I'm a classically trained musician and I've always struggled to get my head around synthesisers, despite electronic music definitely being my sound. Having recently bought a Microbrute and trying to get my head around Thor, this couldn't have come at a better time. I'm so grateful to Jiggery-Pokery and ReasonTalk for this wonderful gift :D

Oh, by the way:
aeox wrote:
07 Nov 2018
That would be funny if you see a thread started in a couple weeks "selling Reason 10 license" :D
That is never going to happen :P ;)

User avatar
JiggeryPokery
Posts: 1072
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 07 Nov 2018

Congrats RT!


And "mashers"! Enjoy your new synth, should be in your account now! :D

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 2351
Joined: 23 Feb 2017

Post 07 Nov 2018

mashers wrote:
07 Nov 2018
Thank you guys so much for this. Such an unexpected surprise! As I was telling Joey by PM, I'm a classically trained musician and I've always struggled to get my head around synthesisers, despite electronic music definitely being my sound. Having recently bought a Microbrute and trying to get my head around Thor, this couldn't have come at a better time. I'm so grateful to Jiggery-Pokery and ReasonTalk for this wonderful gift :D

Oh, by the way:
aeox wrote:
07 Nov 2018
That would be funny if you see a thread started in a couple weeks "selling Reason 10 license" :D
That is never going to happen :P ;)
Was just a joke :P
Random songs/ideas go here:
https://soundcloud.com/ae-ox/polar/s-Ocxtj

KickbackCouture
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 Nov 2018

Post 07 Nov 2018

I think I was number 5,000 [emoji41]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mashers
Posts: 448
Joined: 05 Nov 2018

Post 07 Nov 2018

JiggeryPokery wrote:
07 Nov 2018
Congrats RT!


And "mashers"! Enjoy your new synth, should be in your account now! :D
Thanks so much mate! Yeah I can see it in my Props account now and I'm downloading through Authoriser as we speak. What a cool company to do a giveaway like this. Can't wait to get stuck in and share what I've done with it :D
aeox wrote:
07 Nov 2018
Was just a joke :P
I know dude me too ;)

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 6318
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 07 Nov 2018

KickbackCouture wrote:
07 Nov 2018
I think I was number 5,000 [emoji41]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well not #5,000, but the newest (as I post this) :puf_smile:

Welcome! I enjoy your videos!

User avatar
WillyOD
Posts: 242
Joined: 20 Jan 2015
Location: Left of stardust

Post 07 Nov 2018

Former winner and member #500 here! Thanks to ReasonTalk and all its users, what a great forum you've created! I'm glad to have been part on this journey to tenfold user count. #reasonforlife
I've never seen so many colours... http://www.diippii.com.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1674
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 07 Nov 2018

ReasonTalk is the shizzle.
I'm a little old, is that the correct usage?
Also the Poke, amirite or what?
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
FlowerSoldier
Posts: 468
Joined: 03 Jun 2016

Post 07 Nov 2018

Fat Props RT!
Also, welcome aboard masher!

User avatar
craven
Posts: 634
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 08 Nov 2018

Congratulations on reaching over 5000 members! Reason Talk gave us a new home when the Props user forum closed; and you are doing a great job managing this a place where we can discuss all things Reason and beyond. Time to celebrate indeed!
:ugeek:

retreed
Posts: 116
Joined: 18 Sep 2018

Post 10 Nov 2018

craven wrote:
08 Nov 2018
Congratulations on reaching over 5000 members! Reason Talk gave us a new home when the Props user forum closed; and you are doing a great job managing this a place where we can discuss all things Reason and beyond. Time to celebrate indeed!
After not touching Reason (or making music) for about 15 years the first thing I did was checking out old known communities like the props user forums or reasonstation but everything I knew back then was gone. I can tell for sure that I missed a lot of drama happening around these platforms and developement of Reason itself, but I'm happy to see that there is there is still a good active community here with many helpful and skilled people. It made the introduction and motivation of starting on Reason 10 a lot easier and there is still a lot to discover about REs, technics etc. in old conversations here.

Thanks everyone for making this an enjoyable place. :thumbup:

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 1278
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 10 Nov 2018

Congratulation to us! :puf_smile: :thumbs_up:

scratchnsnifff
Posts: 1334
Joined: 21 Sep 2016

Post 10 Nov 2018

JiggeryPokery wrote:
07 Nov 2018
Congrats RT!


And "mashers"! Enjoy your new synth, should be in your account now! :D
I didn’t see this :/
Iv had my eye on this. What made users qualify to get the J.P. harmonic synth??
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 5912
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 10 Nov 2018

scratchnsnifff wrote:
10 Nov 2018
I didn’t see this :/
Iv had my eye on this. What made users qualify to get the J.P. harmonic synth??
Read above... It was given away free to the 5000'th member of the forum. :thumbs_up:
Win 10 | Reason 11 |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live | Roland System 8 and System 1 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

scratchnsnifff
Posts: 1334
Joined: 21 Sep 2016

Post 10 Nov 2018

EnochLight wrote:
10 Nov 2018
scratchnsnifff wrote:
10 Nov 2018
I didn’t see this :/
Iv had my eye on this. What made users qualify to get the J.P. harmonic synth??
Read above... It was given away free to the 5000'th member of the forum. :thumbs_up:
Ahh I understand:) that’s still cool!

Do you have any experience with this synth? I don’t really ever trial Res I just get them.
Either way, it’s great to see a community like this growing :)
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

Ostermilk
Posts: 1515
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 10 Nov 2018

I think Joey should get one for getting over 5000 posts done.

User avatar
eusti
Posts: 2454
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 10 Nov 2018

scratchnsnifff wrote:
10 Nov 2018
Do you have any experience with this synth? I don’t really ever trial Res I just get them.
Yes, I do. I was on the beta... I really like it... But for me the early digital synths (that this is a riff off as I recall) really shine through the artifacts that they add at times... I need to use it more often! :)

D.

cgijoe
Posts: 60
Joined: 13 Mar 2016

Post 10 Nov 2018

Love the positivity on this thread. Love this community!

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest