SOLD

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
andony

05 Nov 2018

SOLD
Last edited by andony on 15 Nov 2018, edited 1 time in total.

andony

08 Nov 2018

Nobody ?

antic604

08 Nov 2018

andony wrote:
08 Nov 2018
Nobody ?
It's a forum for Reason users, so most have it already. Go to kvr's buy/sell forum and you'll sell it in no time :)

Also, are you selling just the Reason license or full account with all REs (assuming you have any)?

andony

08 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
08 Nov 2018
andony wrote:
08 Nov 2018
Nobody ?
It's a forum for Reason users, so most have it already. Go to kvr's buy/sell forum and you'll sell it in no time :)

Also, are you selling just the Reason license or full account with all REs (assuming you have any)?
Im also trying to sell it on kvr , thanks for the advice. I own a couple of rack extensions but I want to keep my account so only the Reason license is for sale. I plan to buy another license from somebody else once my economic situation
improves. Cheers.

antic604

08 Nov 2018

andony wrote:
08 Nov 2018
antic604 wrote:
08 Nov 2018

Im also trying to sell it on kvr , thanks for the advice. I own a couple of rack extensions but I want to keep my account so only the Reason license is for sale. I plan to buy another license from somebody else once my economic situation
improves. Cheers.
Ok, good luck then! I'll ask a friend if he'd be interested :)

andony

08 Nov 2018

antic604 wrote:
08 Nov 2018
andony wrote:
08 Nov 2018

improves. Cheers.
Ok, good luck then! I'll ask a friend if he'd be interested :)
Ok. Thank you !

prophecy

09 Nov 2018

I hate to be the guy who says this, but I'm interested if it still exists after my payday on the 15th. I currently have Reason Lite, but fancy seeing what the full program can do.
Reason 10 Lite | Surface Pro 3 i5 | Akai MPK Mini II | Yamaha Clavinova CVP5 | Fingers | Ears |

andony

09 Nov 2018

prophecy wrote:
09 Nov 2018
I hate to be the guy who says this, but I'm interested if it still exists after my payday on the 15th. I currently have Reason Lite, but fancy seeing what the full program can do.
Hey ! You can download the demo version from Propellerhead´s web page. It´s like the full thing but limited to 30 days of use and you can´t load projects. Give it a try and if you decide you want to buy it send me a PM. Cheers !

prophecy

09 Nov 2018

Thanks bud. I'm pretty happy with Lite, but think I could really enjoy more sounds and FX, as well as having more tracks. The demo wouldn't really work for me, as I would want to load my existing projects and take them for a spin.
But, I will give you a PM on the 16th and see if it's gone.
Reason 10 Lite | Surface Pro 3 i5 | Akai MPK Mini II | Yamaha Clavinova CVP5 | Fingers | Ears |

andony

14 Nov 2018

SOLD

prophecy

19 Nov 2018

Sorry I couldn't buy it from you mate, glad you got someone to take it.

• Information