Is there a way to be alerted to price changes in props shop? (And hello to the forums!)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
deigm

10 Oct 2018

I'm getting a free Reason Lite license with a Korg midi controller I'm purchasing.
I know recently there were huge discounts on reason upgrades.
Should this happen again I want to know about it!

Propellerheads have an option to "Sign up for exclusive offers and updates" on their homepage but I've done that three times now and received nothing. Not even a "Thanks for signing up" email or something. Do they just not send much or does it not work?

I'm getting the picture that this is the forum to monitor for this kind of information. But I would also love to know..
Is there a pattern of, for example, Black Friday sales? Or something similar? Or pre-new-version sales? Are there any other times to keep an eye on?

Anyway, it's early days yet but I'm super excited to dive into Reason. I found Logic Pro capable but uninspiring and the more I learn about Reason the more I'm intrigued. I've read the entire manual and I haven't got my license yet!

Want to know what feature sold me on Reason?

When you have an effect send set up on a channel, and that channel sent to a bus, adjusting the bus fader adjusts the send level of the first channel accordingly.
Perfect for how I mix. Love it!

• Information