Grain bug.

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Marc64
Posts: 481
Joined: 24 Jan 2015

Post 08 Oct 2018

Made a patch in Grain and switched between Long grain and Tape while playing and I got error and the device got disabled.
Needed to save the patch and delete and load up a new grain to continue.
I succeeded to reproduce it 2 times but then nothing, all works fine.

Anyone else had this bug?

Have sent in a bug report to the props.

User avatar
EpiGenetik
Posts: 272
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Glasgow, EU

Post 08 Oct 2018

Any chance of a quick look at the song file/patch that is doing it?

Marc64
Posts: 481
Joined: 24 Jan 2015

Post 08 Oct 2018

EpiGenetik wrote:
08 Oct 2018
Any chance of a quick look at the song file/patch that is doing it?
Attached the patch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
EpiGenetik
Posts: 272
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Glasgow, EU

Post 16 Oct 2018

Marc64 wrote:
08 Oct 2018
EpiGenetik wrote:
08 Oct 2018
Any chance of a quick look at the song file/patch that is doing it?
Attached the patch
Sorry, just getting on to this now. I can confirm this is a legitimate bug - will report to the Props :)

User avatar
EpiGenetik
Posts: 272
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Glasgow, EU

Post 16 Oct 2018

EpiGenetik wrote:
16 Oct 2018
Marc64 wrote:
08 Oct 2018


Attached the patch
Sorry, just getting on to this now. I can confirm this is a legitimate bug - will report to the Props :)
Now reported, and I have credited you with the find :)

Marc64
Posts: 481
Joined: 24 Jan 2015

Post 16 Oct 2018

EpiGenetik wrote:
EpiGenetik wrote:
16 Oct 2018
Sorry, just getting on to this now. I can confirm this is a legitimate bug - will report to the Props :)
Now reported, and I have credited you with the find :)
Thanks. i have reported too :)

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk


  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests