Upgrade question

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Energetik26

08 Oct 2018

Bit of an odd question here. Years ago I bought a copy of reason 5 from a guy on eBay who assured me it was legit and had an unused key. Well I installed it and it worked fine. A while later I went to upgrade to 8 and found out that the bastard had given me a pirated key. So I got had there. Needless to say I was very pissed off.

My question is can I use the unused reason 8 key to upgrade to reason 10? Thanks.

Loque

08 Oct 2018

If R8 was an upgrade you will need a legit version before 8 in any case. If your R8 is a full license, you can easily upgrade to 10.
Reason12, Win10

Jagwah

09 Oct 2018

Energetik26 wrote:
08 Oct 2018
Bit of an odd question here. Years ago I bought a copy of reason 5 from a guy on eBay who assured me it was legit and had an unused key. Well I installed it and it worked fine. A while later I went to upgrade to 8 and found out that the bastard had given me a pirated key. So I got had there. Needless to say I was very pissed off.

My question is can I use the unused reason 8 key to upgrade to reason 10? Thanks.
Where did you get your Reason 8 key?

• Information