Bug after update 10.2d93

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
manem78

30 Sep 2018

Hi,

Can someone else confirm the bug that occurred after update 10.2d93? MIDI ports (Bus A, B,C, D) in Preferences -> Sync - > External Control are not saved any more after application exit.

Thanks

yamguitar

01 Oct 2018

Actually, I'm having a different issue: since updating to 10.2, audio tracks seem not to be receiving audio from my interface. It's baffling... all of the usual preferences are in place. Audio Preferences shows my interface as usual. In the sequencer, I can select mono/stereo input and the various inputs from my interface. But the Reason input meter won't respond to any sound, though the interface level meters show the signal is reaching it, and all of my other recording software is receiving signal completely normally. Recording doesn't yield any results either, though my separate cuemix software is playing the signal as usual. This is infuriating!

LudvigC
Reason Studios

03 Oct 2018

manem78 wrote:
30 Sep 2018
Hi,

Can someone else confirm the bug that occurred after update 10.2d93? MIDI ports (Bus A, B,C, D) in Preferences -> Sync - > External Control are not saved any more after application exit.

Thanks
Confirmed and reported as a bug.

Thanks and apologies!

/ LudvigC (Propellerhead Software)

• Information