Reason sound problem

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
depmode

05 Sep 2018

Hi,
Maybe anyone can help me with this?
I am quit new in Reason...and new here in this forum. I have some problem with the sound in my home music studio. I use Reason 8.3.
I have a Behringer X1222USB mixer, and I have connected a Novation Bass Station II to one channel.
I also have a Yamaha CS2x synth which I use as a master Midi Keyboard. This is connected to the computer trough Roland USB Midi interface, UM-One mk2.

In Audio, Preferences in Reason, Behringer ASIO ASIO4ALL v2 i selected as my Audio card driver.
And in Control Surfaces, Preferences in Reason, UM-One is selected as my Midi Input.
So far so good...I got signal and sound in Reason from both Novation Bass Station II and Midi Keyboard

When I record on my master midi keyboard, the sound and levels are ok when I play the recording back in Reason.
But when I record an Audio Track in Reason with my Novation Bass Station II, the sound levels are very low when I play the recording back in Reason, compared with the sound I hear when I recorded it.

Any idea how to fix this?

I also have a problem with sound while using Reason recording, and at the same time listening to Ask Video Tutorials. I then need to switch to my internal Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when I am listening to tutorials, and then back to my USB Audio CODEC Driver (Behringer ASIO) when recording...

Any idea how to fix this?

It`s very frustrating not having the signal patches in order...

Thanks!

• Information